Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

New Sworn Enemy

BKT - 1-21-2008 at 03:18 PM

This album comes out next month. I had a chance to listen to it this weekend and all I can say is "Metal". I loved what I heard, if you were a fan of the last album then this will be right up your alley. The vocals sound a lot better on this one as well. Anyway for those who like the band there are some new songs on their myspace at the moment.

MM.

Unbound - 1-21-2008 at 03:23 PM

I got a promo copy of it to review and I definitely agree. It's a kick ass record and much more metallic than what they have done in the past. Lots of kick ass riffs and the performance is spot on.

clevohardcore - 1-21-2008 at 04:58 PM

MOre metal than the last one? I thought that was too metal for them. It was fake I thought and I like that band. I thought it was too cheesy. SO if it is more metal it must be worse in my book. I'll check out the myspace though.

clevohardcore - 1-21-2008 at 05:07 PM

Umm ya that does kick ass. The last one was awful. The recording and everyhting. THe drums sounded like a drum machine. This sounds like a real kick ass record. pLus they are playing CLEVO on the 22nd of march. Will be there.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-21-2008 at 05:51 PM

I heard they were going to go even MORE Metal. My friends in Thy Will Be Done are good friends with those guys and got to hang out (which is not a big deal) and they were talking about the new record being wicked metal.

DAK - 1-21-2008 at 06:09 PM

The last one was pretty much metal.

Six66Mike - 1-21-2008 at 08:25 PM

That's what happens when you spend 2 years on the road opening for metal bands, you go more metal haha. I love everything they have done though from Negative Outlook to this new one.