Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Heath Ledger found dead

Dave - 1-22-2008 at 06:10 PM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01222008/news/regionalnews/heath...

well i guess he won't be playing the joker again, will he

Discipline - 1-22-2008 at 06:33 PM

Fuck. That came out of nowhere.

BDx13 - 1-22-2008 at 06:34 PM

i wasn't a huge fan of his - can't say i ever saw him anything other than brokeback - but for some reason i find this kind of sad. i guess because he at least seemed like a relatively normal guy. he lived on my block in brooklyn for a while - used to see him skating around the neighborhood every now and then.

Dave - 1-22-2008 at 06:44 PM

looks like he's going to be awesome in the new batman movie tho.
and he was fairly young too, and has a daughter, that's the sad part.

DaveMoral - 1-22-2008 at 07:06 PM

Shocking. Saddening. Damn shame to leave a child behind, and to have it possibly been drugs too. His Joker looks like it's going to kick ass. Guess they'll have to rework what was rumored to be the origins of Two-Face for Batman 3.

Six66Mike - 1-22-2008 at 07:39 PM

NY Times says the apartment belonged to Olsen twin Mary-Kate.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-led...

*EDIT* This has been recanted now:

"Paul J. Browne, the Police Department’s deputy commissioner for public information, initially said that the apartment was owned by the actress Mary-Kate Olsen, but later reversed himself and said that was not the case"

Then MSNBC says he was there for a massage and thinks its his apartment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/

XHonusWagnerX - 1-22-2008 at 09:02 PM

R.I.P.

crazyfists28 - 1-22-2008 at 09:16 PM

all they kept saying was that ever since this batman movie, he has been having problems sleeping. he got too into the roll of the joker and it was messing with him. i doubt that its what caused this but who knows

XHonusWagnerX - 1-23-2008 at 09:13 AM

Its been reported that the Westboro Baptist Church aka the God hates fags (www.GodHatesFags.com) people are going to protest the funeral. They said that Ledger has just started his eternal suffering in hell because he portrayed a gay character in Brokeback Mountain. Fucking pathetic!

Jason the Magnificent - 1-23-2008 at 09:55 AM

I can't wait till they all die and NO ONE goes to the funeral.

clevohardcore - 1-23-2008 at 10:27 AM

SO how did he pass? Was it really drugs? Whatever the case RIP.

CR83 - 1-23-2008 at 10:31 AM

It is a bummer that he left a little one. If he OD'd I really have a hard time feeling any sympathy. I don't know him and I can't tell you if I have seen him in any movies. I don't wish his family any harm but if it is drug related, I just have a hard time finding compasion.

DAK - 1-23-2008 at 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Its been reported that the Westboro Baptist Church aka the God hates fags (www.GodHatesFags.com) people are going to protest the funeral. They said that Ledger has just started his eternal suffering in hell because he portrayed a gay character in Brokeback Mountain. Fucking pathetic!

These people need to be ass raped.

morgan - 1-23-2008 at 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
It is a bummer that he left a little one. If he OD'd I really have a hard time feeling any sympathy. I don't know him and I can't tell you if I have seen him in any movies. I don't wish his family any harm but if it is drug related, I just have a hard time finding compasion.

JawnDiablo - 1-23-2008 at 12:19 PM

I never heard of him until yesterday....

upyerbum - 1-23-2008 at 04:47 PM

Quote:

How exactly do you protest a funeral?
These people really like to point their fucking fingers, don't they. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone,................................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................... ....................exactly.

Unless your name is Rod or Tod Flanders, shut the fuck up.

Discipline - 1-23-2008 at 04:59 PM

Quote:

I actually laughed my ass of when I read that. Not so much because it's funny, but because it's just so pathetic.

Is this the same church group that protests at soldiers funerals?

DAK - 1-23-2008 at 05:07 PM

Yes.

DaveMoral - 1-23-2008 at 10:44 PM

From what I understand dude had some issues with alcohol... mix that with sleeping pills and you got one nasty cocktail...