Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

My birthday is Feb 10th....

XnMeX - 1-27-2008 at 10:02 AM

So, if any of you wanted to buy me this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blood-For-Blood-LP-spit-my-last-TEST-PRESS-integirty_W0QQitemZ320211020444QQihZ011QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem

It would get here in PERFECT time! ;)

XHonusWagnerX - 1-27-2008 at 06:50 PM

re-issue on Victory Records? what lable was it on originally?

XnMeX - 1-27-2008 at 06:58 PM

A small metal label called "Lost Disciple Records"

I didn't even know victory put out a vinyl for it. I have a vinyl of it from the original lable. Nothing special, but it was only $6.00

XHonusWagnerX - 1-27-2008 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

I didn't even know victory put out a vinyl for it. I have a vinyl of it from the original lable. Nothing special, but it was only $6.00

Thats cool... I would definitly rather have the LP on the original lable than the Victory one.

I wonder what the SERENITY with the skull screen printed on the B-sdie and #'ered is worth? ;)

XnMeX - 1-28-2008 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Thats cool... I would definitly rather have the LP on the original lable than the Victory one.

I wonder what the SERENITY with the skull screen printed on the B-sdie and #'ered is worth? ;)

Yeah. I forgot to mention that the vinyl for the first album was actually another small label and NOT lost disciple. Can't remember the name of it and my vinyl is framed so I am too lazy to look it up. ;)

JawnDiablo - 1-28-2008 at 08:36 PM

i have the vinyl on lost disciple

crazyfists28 - 1-28-2008 at 09:01 PM

open handed records....

XnMeX - 1-28-2008 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
open handed records....

there we go. I believe it was still Lost Disciple, but it was manufactured / distro'd (the vinyl anyway) by open handed records

crazyfists28 - 1-28-2008 at 09:35 PM

i have the purple version and it says oh on the middle of the record so i guess open handed made it. i just looked at it and it says "fuck the world 1998" as well