Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

fuck...

morgan - 2-15-2008 at 05:48 PM

I really don't know what else to say anymore.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/popup?id=4296181

CR83 - 2-15-2008 at 05:50 PM

No reason for the bloody pictures I don't think. My college roommate is the assisstant soccer coach there. He said it is real fucked up there. What a bummer

morgan - 2-15-2008 at 05:55 PM

I don't have a TV so I'm just now finding out about this.

BDx13 - 2-15-2008 at 06:18 PM

they had bloody pics on the this morning's inquirer as well.
unnecessary.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-15-2008 at 06:21 PM

I hadnt heard about that at all.... Im out of the loop on most stuff though.

barc0debaby - 2-15-2008 at 07:48 PM

this shit happened not to far from where i grew up

""In Ventura County, we've never had a violent shooting like this," Fox said. "It's very tragic.""

That commented pissed me the fuck off, there has always been gang related homicides in the area and the civilian bystanders that get killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But when a white kid kills another white kid its more of a tragedy. Killing over sexual orientation is no more of a hate crime then killing someone because they aint from your neighborhood or you got beef with that color in my eyes. Black and brown crime is at an all time high in southern california. Not to say it aint fucked up, but the fact the kids involved where white has definetly given it alot more media attention. Fuck that shit.

Discipline - 2-15-2008 at 09:21 PM

The pictures are completely unnecessary but not surprising. The media loves this kind of shit. They want to show the worst shit they can to get better ratings or sell more papers and magazines.

It's funny, but whenever I see the pictures of the cops armed to the teeth and running around, I always think they're enjoying themselves. They get to break out the big guns and parade in front of the cameras.

Unbound - 2-15-2008 at 09:32 PM

You know what really makes me sick, all of the dumb fucks taking pictures of the people on stretchers with their phones. What the fuck is wrong with people these days? I wonder if the amount of brain tumors will increase due to retards having their cell phones glued to their heads all the fucking time. In short, fuck cell phones.

clevohardcore - 2-16-2008 at 03:21 AM

YEs, this is all fucked up.

Six66Mike - 2-16-2008 at 07:00 AM

LOL the black guy in picture 4 sorta looks like Ice Cube.