Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

The Next Marijuana? Sally-D?

CR83 - 3-11-2008 at 04:42 PM

Anyone ever heard of this shit?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23573004/?GT1=43001

morgan - 3-11-2008 at 05:03 PM

Heard of it, done it, had no problems with it. A lot of people I know have done it once and have no urge to ever try it again. Don't worry about it impairing your ability to drive while your on it you mind is in a dream and you don't move. You trip 15 minutes and have a buzz for the remainder of the hour. I think some people are seriously over reacting to this stuff.

Siczine.com - 3-11-2008 at 05:14 PM

We just had a thread on here not too long ago about salvia. The shit is stupid if you ask me, I'll stick with the herb and some shrooms from time to time.

CR83 - 3-11-2008 at 05:15 PM

interesting. Thanks Guys. I'm not one to partake but I appreciate the feedback.

barc0debaby - 3-11-2008 at 05:50 PM

Its alright if your bored and don't like doing whippits.

MikeCore - 3-11-2008 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
We just had a thread on here not too long ago about salvia. The shit is stupid if you ask me, I'll stick with the herb

as a matter of fact it's time for some now...........

clevohardcore - 3-12-2008 at 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCore
Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
We just had a thread on here not too long ago about salvia. The shit is stupid if you ask me, I'll stick with the herb

as a matter of fact it's time for some now...........

^^^^^^^^^ ahahahahhaha:yes:

clevohardcore - 3-12-2008 at 10:38 AM

You know your getting old when they have discovered a new drug and you never heard of it before. AND ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AS A DRUG.

I never ehard of it but would have jumped in line for it back in the day. No desire now.

morgan - 3-12-2008 at 11:07 AM

The stuff is weird you do it right you go on an insane trip, you do it wrong and get absolutely nothing. That shit tears your throat up though.

MikeCore - 3-12-2008 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
The stuff is weird you do it right you go on an insane trip, you do it wrong and get absolutely nothing. That shit tears your throat up though.

Yeah, you REALLY gotta hit that stuff hard or it's a no go.

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 3-13-2008 at 03:40 AM

That shit has been around here for forever. It sends some people on a SUPER intense trip to wherever "salvia-land" is located. Mainly the high extracts are the ones to get you there. The leaf is pretty weak for the most part.

I don't like it personally. I've never lost my mind on it like some of my friends that have used it have, but I've gotten a laughing, sorta tripping' buzz on it, but it doesn't last long at all and the shit is pretty harsh to smoke.

The only legal herbal that I have tried that works BIG time is called "Spice" - a lot of people that use Spice end up loving it way more than marijuana, though the 2 are very similar in effect. I never liked Marijuane, so I don't care much for Spice either. But it will definitely FUCK you UP. It's the real deal for sure. I would only recommend it if you are going to be applying for a job or work somewhere where you have to constantly watch your ass for drug screenings. Otherwise, I would just say smoke pot, as Spice is not cheap.

MikeCore - 3-13-2008 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle
as Spice is not cheap.

neither is pot...

clevohardcore - 3-13-2008 at 12:51 PM

ABSTAIN FROM THE DRUGS. THEY ONLY MAKE YOU HUNGRY.

MikeCore - 3-13-2008 at 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
ABSTAIN FROM THE STRAIGHTEDGE. IT ONLY MAKES YOU ARROGANT.

:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

morgan - 3-13-2008 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
ABSTAIN FROM THE STRAIGHTEDGE. IT ONLY MAKES YOU ARROGANT.

With the exception of Honus and a handful of others I've met, this is pretty much the truth.

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 3-16-2008 at 04:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
as Spice is not cheap.

neither is pot...
Since I don't smoke it (pot), I have no clue - but I doubt pot is more expensive than Spice.

MikeCore - 3-16-2008 at 04:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
as Spice is not cheap.

neither is pot...
Since I don't smoke it (pot), I have no clue - but I doubt pot is more expensive than Spice.

I am not sure about Spice but I get mids for $110/Oz which is as cheap as it gets but primo is $300+/Oz these days.