Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Any of you hear about this GnR and Dr Pepper thing

MyOwnWay - 4-3-2008 at 09:43 AM

Apparently Dr Pepper says they will give away one Dr Pepper to every person in America if Axl releases the Guns N Roses album Chinese democracy album in 2008.

I dont know if its been posted as it is a few weeks old. But I still think thats crazy.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-3-2008 at 09:54 AM

Hahah... thats funny!

SLIGHTLY related.... I saw Dr.Pepper cupcakes at a convience store the other day. They also had Orange Crush, 7-Up and Hawian Punch. Interesting.... but possibly disgusting!

Furly - 4-3-2008 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

SLIGHTLY related.... I saw Dr.Pepper cupcakes at a convience store the other day. They also had Orange Crush, 7-Up and Hawian Punch. Interesting.... but possibly disgusting!

The Orange Crush cake is yummy.

Discipline - 4-3-2008 at 04:03 PM

Making a guarantee like that is like asking to sued.

Siczine.com - 4-3-2008 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Hahah... thats funny!

The Orange Crush sounds like it could be good but how the hell can you make a cake taste like 7UP?

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 4-3-2008 at 04:53 PM

out of the 5 or 6 "new" GNR songs I have only 1 is really good and there's another that's just alright...the rest are horse shit. But I really hope this album comes out and it's actually good. GNR is one of my favorite bands ever.

CR83 - 4-3-2008 at 05:08 PM

Sorry Juice, I love CF but can't stand Gun's and Roses. They have always been bullshit to me. Not sure why but I flat refuse to be a fan of theirs.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-3-2008 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
Quote:
Hahah... thats funny!

The Orange Crush sounds like it could be good but how the hell can you make a cake taste like 7UP?

I think it was lemon/lime.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 4-3-2008 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Sorry Juice, I love CF but can't stand Gun's and Roses. They have always been bullshit to me. Not sure why but I flat refuse to be a fan of theirs.

Well GNR was absolutely NOT an influence on CF but my brother and I are GIGANTIC GNR fans.

Dave - 4-4-2008 at 06:34 AM

never got into them, my buddy's used to listen to them back in the 80's, i just never really got it, axels voice is kinda annoying, in that same vein that ozzys is.

CR83 - 4-4-2008 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83

Well GNR was absolutely NOT an influence on CF but my brother and I are GIGANTIC GNR fans.

Mrs. Reed83 loves Appetite for Destruction. There are times on car rides we toss it in and listen (DL'd copy of course). It is sort of a comprimise for us vs. listening to some Disney BS our daughter likes.

clevohardcore - 4-4-2008 at 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
Quote:
Hahah... thats funny!

^^^^^^^^^^ DUDE, my wife makes a 7 up cake that is fucking awesome. It sounds impossible but seriously its really that good. Also very good is 7up bread. It's like IRISH SODA BREAD but its made with 7UP.