Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What's on tap for tonight?

clevohardcore - 4-18-2008 at 01:36 PM

Thanks to our father the wife and I are going out to eat for the first time in forever. OLIVE GARDEN and then maybe even hit a movie.

I wish the INDIANS were playing in Clevo, but they are in Minnesota.

morgan - 4-18-2008 at 01:47 PM

Tonight is Beerfest. God I'm going to hate myself tomorrow.

DAK - 4-18-2008 at 02:07 PM

Watch tv and be bored at home. Tomorrow night is UFC pay per view.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 4-18-2008 at 02:29 PM

hanging out with a chick and eating weed cookies. I love Denver.

CR83 - 4-18-2008 at 02:31 PM

Having some freinds over and going to a "carnival" at my daughter's school

Discipline - 4-18-2008 at 02:38 PM

Going to bed early because I have to be up at the crack of dawn to make the "Fight Train" to Montreal for tomorrow's UFC event. I'm going to tear it up tomorrow night.

upyerbum - 4-18-2008 at 03:09 PM

I'm actually heading to a show tonight, the annual Punk Rock Cover night, 5 local bands do an entire set of a "classic" band, I believe The Ramones, The Misfits, Angry Samoans, Black Flag, and Motorhead are on this year.

JawnDiablo - 4-18-2008 at 03:32 PM

drinking early
to bed early
working tomorrow
and sunday

Furly - 4-18-2008 at 04:44 PM

I think I'm going to the strip club to check out a buddy's new girlfriend.

I'm kinda looking for something better to do, but that's the plan as of yet.

CR83 - 4-18-2008 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
I'm actually heading to a show tonight, the annual Punk Rock Cover night, 5 local bands do an entire set of a "classic" band, I believe The Ramones, The Misfits, Angry Samoans, Black Flag, and Motorhead are on this year.

That sounds awesome.

upyerbum - 4-18-2008 at 05:03 PM

Last year the guys who did The Samoans were bang on. The guy doin' Joey Ramone nailed it too.

XnMeX - 4-18-2008 at 07:39 PM

Karaoke with the crew tonight!

Then tomorrow, day in Boston consisting of seeing Mark Lind live accoustic and going to a carnival. This weekend is gonna be the shit as well as next Saturday when I am going to see Patton Oswalt for $12.00 at a college gig 10 minutes down the street from me. One of the few benefits of living a town over from UNH.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-18-2008 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
hanging out with a chick and eating weed cookies. I love Denver.

Denver huh? I should send you as my 'collection agency' to the girl that owes me money!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-18-2008 at 07:50 PM

Just ate chicken alfredo at Unos. Did some shopping. Went to the bank. Now Im home to watch the episode of 'my name is earl' from last night and probably some Howard TV on demand.

defstarsteve - 4-18-2008 at 07:59 PM

working all weekend so I can fly home on Monday

everybody's working all weekend
wait is that right...

Furly - 4-18-2008 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Then tomorrow, day in Boston consisting of seeing Mark Lind live accoustic and going to a carnival.

carnival you say? where is this carnival?

and I'll keep an eye open for you at Marks thing.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-18-2008 at 08:11 PM

Im babysitting tomorrow. :shocked2:

Furly - 4-18-2008 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Im babysitting tomorrow. :shocked2:

no playing with tattoo guns!

BDx13 - 4-19-2008 at 12:20 AM

grilled up some chicken and watched hotel rwanda tonight.
work tomorrow.
cut the grass, plant some flower sunday.
going to see etta james sunday night.
stoked for that!

Furly - 4-19-2008 at 03:41 AM

To start out the evening, I went to fuddruckers and had an amazing taco salad.

Later in the evening I went to a Chinese place to have a couuple drinks. I went out to the KIA and wound up trying to brake into the wrong Kia.

Next I went to the strip club and got a lap dance from a lovely young lady. She was reffered to me by my buddy's new "friend", and her daughter who work there also. What a peach his new friend is, and I am 100% serious when I say this, she is very short, but not quite midget, and one arm is is immensly shorter than the other. He has now informed me, she also is missing her toes one her right foot. But the good news is her breast implants look awesome.

Oh what a night it has been.

XnMeX - 4-19-2008 at 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Then tomorrow, day in Boston consisting of seeing Mark Lind live accoustic and going to a carnival.

carnival you say? where is this carnival?

and I'll keep an eye open for you at Marks thing.

The one in Revere behind Showcase Cinema. I am pretty sure it is only $15.00 for a ride bracelet.

Yeah, i'll be there at the Mark performace. He doesn't play solo accoustic TOO often so I have wanting to catch a solo show ever since hearing the bonus track on Compulsive Fuck Up. Man that cd is fucking awesome. See ya there.

clevohardcore - 4-19-2008 at 08:20 AM

We dicided to go to THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY. It was awesome. Great fucking food and GREATLAKES DORTMUNDER on tap. $85. bill sucked though. The wife ahd 2 guinness. We made woppie.