Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Boycott christian hardcore

RomanticViolence - 8-30-2004 at 12:26 PM

The Classics....

tireironsaint - 8-30-2004 at 12:37 PM

Good to see that at least the controversy has returned. Now we just need some angry christians to come on by and make fools of themselves again and then I can feel like life is back to normal.
"OMG like Jeezus rulez OK?"

defstarsteve - 9-1-2004 at 04:49 AM

serioulsy we need to make BCH shirts
with the whole rant on the back....
fuck em all and their silly hippie myth...

DAN SMASH - 9-1-2004 at 10:36 AM

Religion is the root of a lot of wars past and present.

Fuck the lot of it.

DAN SMASH - 9-1-2004 at 11:19 AM

JESUS DIED FOR HIS OWN SINS - NOT MINE.

xDTYMx - 9-6-2004 at 01:05 AM

i whipped it out during passion of the christ when they whip jesus with those hooks and a huge chunk of flesh comes out.. my girl got pissed but something about that got me so fucking hottt

DAN SMASH - 9-9-2004 at 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC
From Bystander board:

"christianity has done for hardcore what pantyhose has done for finger-fucking"

now that would look fucking great on the back of a shirt!

LilOz - 9-9-2004 at 05:32 PM

I have been waiting to put this picture up but due to some nudity, I will link it.

Fear Him

BDx13 - 9-9-2004 at 05:35 PM

wow, that's shocking!

LilOz - 9-9-2004 at 05:36 PM

Figured hitler would get a kick out of this

Big Ugly - 9-10-2004 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LilOz
I have been waiting to put this picture up but due to some nudity, I will link it.

Fear Him

That is too fuckin funny!!

tireironsaint - 9-13-2004 at 12:11 PM

Maybe you'll like this link better, Boycott. Don't fuck with the Jesus!

tireironsaint - 9-13-2004 at 12:12 PM

Be sure to click the little ABUSE ME button at the bottom.....

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-14-2004 at 04:26 AM

I WAS sure i had posted a smart ass remark here somewhere.. guess not.

xDTYMx - 9-23-2004 at 09:27 AM

i agree with the shittyness of christian hardcore.. but there are some decent bands who dont preach and you'd only know them as christian from there cd insets.. comeback kid for example.. now i know im gonna catch shit for saying that i like them but fuck it and fuck you cause they bring a lot of energy to shows and there songs are all decent for the most part.

tireironsaint - 9-24-2004 at 02:52 AM

Well, at least now she's with Jesus.....or something like that......

DAN SMASH - 9-24-2004 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Well, at least now she's with Jesus.....or something like that......

i bet her family are real cross. :)

SAAAAARS - 9-25-2004 at 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xDTYMx
i agree with the shittyness of christian hardcore.. but there are some decent bands who dont preach and you'd only know them as christian from there cd insets.. comeback kid for example.. now i know im gonna catch shit for saying that i like them but fuck it and fuck you cause they bring a lot of energy to shows and there songs are all decent for the most part.

i fuckin love comeback kid. two of the best shows i've ever been to were shows they played. awesome dudes.

tireironsaint - 9-28-2004 at 12:23 PM

I still have yet to hear a christian band of any style that sounds halfway decent. I'm not including bands that might have christian members, just the ones that actively use their band as a tool to spread a christian message. I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they don't try to feed it to me. I find it repulsive to have something like religion slipped in using music that is supposed to appeal to people who more than likely are not looking to hear about religion. It seems like an underhanded tactic to me and makes me think even less of those who stoop to such measures. This is not limited to christianity, I think the biggest offender outside of christianity is krishna, I lost all respect for Ray and company when they started Shelter. The HC scene is not a recruitment center for religions and it pisses me off when people use their following in the scene to swell the ranks of their religion.

SAAAAARS - 9-28-2004 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
I still have yet to hear a christian band of any style that sounds halfway decent. I'm not including bands that might have christian members, just the ones that actively use their band as a tool to spread a christian message. I have no problem with people who are religious as long as they don't try to feed it to me. I find it repulsive to have something like religion slipped in using music that is supposed to appeal to people who more than likely are not looking to hear about religion. It seems like an underhanded tactic to me and makes me think even less of those who stoop to such measures. This is not limited to christianity, I think the biggest offender outside of christianity is krishna, I lost all respect for Ray and company when they started Shelter. The HC scene is not a recruitment center for religions and it pisses me off when people use their following in the scene to swell the ranks of their religion.

i can see where you're coming from, really, i can..but when christian bands are singing about god or whatever else they're singing about, they might not just be trying to recruit people. do you ever think that they could just be singing about something they feel really passionate about? like when straight edge kids sing about the edge! ya know what i mean?

tireironsaint - 9-28-2004 at 06:09 PM

Maybe so, but it tends to come off very contrived to me. Most of the religious songs I've heard sound like commercials for god. Maybe it's just me, but I have yet to hear a band that sounds good and then find out that they are a christian band. If that happened, I could admit it, but what I have heard has not done that for me. I've had friends play me christian HC bands before without telling me anything about them and my usual reaction to that is to say something like "wow, this really sucks, what are they, christians?" I can appreciate bands that sing about things I don't do or don't agree with, I'm sober and I love a bunch of Oi bands who sing about drinking, so it's not just that I disagree with their message, it truly is that I have NEVER heard a christian band that I like enough to overlook their message.

DAN SMASH - 9-29-2004 at 07:29 AM

i guess the bad brains were pretty religious at times, singing about "jah" etc. they were awesome.

tireironsaint - 9-30-2004 at 02:17 AM

Damnit, I knew somebody was gonna pull out some band that I love that I didn't even think of that way. But that's OK, I can always rely on the fact that HR is completely off his nut, so they're disqualified:P

DAN SMASH - 9-30-2004 at 07:54 AM

Quote:
Damnit, I knew somebody was gonna pull out some band that I love that I didn't even think of that way. But that's OK, I can always rely on the fact that HR is completely off his nut, so they're disqualified:P

hey, another one!
the cro-mags! john joseph and harley flannagan were krishna. fucking awesome band, we recently started a new band and have called it "street justice" in homage and respect to those guys. we had a practice last night and did a fucking blinding version of the same song. think we are going to play it as our last number at each show.

saint, if you think either of those two guys are nuts, i bet you wouldn't dare tell them! it would fucking hurt i think! :)

DAN SMASH - 9-30-2004 at 08:56 PM

Quote:
For some reason I always loved to hear about Haile Selassie.

As for Hare Krishnas - the first time I heard about Shelter I thought that was something sooooooo far out and totally whack, but I never had a problem with it. I've been listening to Shelter now for more than 10 years, hell, I bought The Purpose The Passion just a few weeks ago.

I guess some gods are just better than other. Jah Rastafari and Krishna are simply cooler dudes than that sleazy Jesus mofo.

yeah,
the brains can have the jah,
the mags and shelter can have the krishna,

and slayer can have THE EEEEEEEEEEVVVVILLLL ONE!
(he is one BAD motherfucker!) :)

Big Ugly - 10-19-2004 at 09:26 AM

First won is funny as hell. Second one is just fucked up. Both are demented and sad. Where do you find this shit?

RomanticViolence - 10-25-2004 at 10:58 PM

Quote:
Christianity is so ridiculas. If jesus Christ came back today i think the last thing he would want to see is a Cruisifix... why dont we just hang electric chairs on gold chains from our necks
Quote:

DAN SMASH - 11-5-2004 at 05:34 AM

that just goes to show how fucked up those god bothering cunts can be. they dont see fuck all of the real world outside of their tunnel vision force fed indoctrination.

RomanticViolence - 11-5-2004 at 08:42 AM

hahaha.. what an asshole. Jumping into a lions den... what the fuck are these people thinking before they do that kinda shit?.

DAN SMASH - 11-5-2004 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
hahaha.. what an asshole. Jumping into a lions den... what the fuck are these people thinking before they do that kinda shit?.

That guy is a fucking balloon. i guess he thought the bible would save him-maybe if he twatted the lion on its nose with it, it might have done. i hope he got some pain for his stupidity, hopefully a rough butt fucking from the majestic beast too! :)

Jeff trhe Greek - 11-5-2004 at 01:07 PM

Apparently he forgot they used to feed the christians to the lions. oops.

DAN SMASH - 11-5-2004 at 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff trhe Greek
Apparently he forgot they used to feed the christians to the lions. oops.

:D nice one bud!! :D

Big Ugly - 11-6-2004 at 07:34 PM

What a maroon.

Big Ugly - 11-12-2004 at 01:01 PM

Words can't begin to describe how demented and sad that is. Mary's a busy lady, what with all her appearances. She shows up on rock faces, trees, mirrors, windows, brick walls, and once, on a blueberry muffin. Now she has blessed with her image once more brothers and sisters, this time, on a grilled cheese sandwich. Praise Gawd, brothers and sisters, amen.

I only wish I was kidding about the muffin thing but it really happened too. Anybody who actually buys this thing deserves to have their money taken cause they're obviously too stupid too have it in the first place.

RomanticViolence - 11-13-2004 at 03:34 PM

man.. that is fucking ridiculas. Theres been 14 bids on it too. Stupid fucking people, maybe the virgin mary will show up on the toilet paper next time i wipe my ass. Bidding will start at 20, 000.

Jeff trhe Greek - 11-18-2004 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
man.. that is fucking ridiculas. Theres been 14 bids on it too. Stupid fucking people, maybe the virgin mary will show up on the toilet paper next time i wipe my ass. Bidding will start at 20, 000.

I'm still laughing. We had a greasespot in the parking lot of a Tim Horton's (coffee/donut joint) that was supposed to look like Jesus. There were people comin' from all over, it was fucked. I'm personally all about the stigmata, I wish that shit would happen to me.

BDx13 - 11-22-2004 at 12:54 PM

Quote:
I'd hit it..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and then I'd burn her record collection.

Big Ugly - 11-22-2004 at 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
Quote:

...and then I'd burn her record collection.

I agree with both sentiments.

newbreedbrian - 11-22-2004 at 11:49 PM

me three

Big Ugly - 11-23-2004 at 06:40 AM

Here's one for Mr. Boycott, don't know if you've already seen it.

http://www.jesusisacunt.com/

Big Ugly - 12-4-2004 at 03:41 PM

Nice post. I like that one.

XchrisX - 12-10-2004 at 03:08 AM

Quote:
Dear all, I'd like to clear up any misunderstandings and make it abundantly clear that nowhere in the whole rant did I say "Hardcore kids, don't fuck christian chicks." On the contrary!

VIRGINIA - ASSISTANT TO HEAD HONCHO

"My job at Facedown is: Christian store sales, shipping/receiving, inventory,
ordering supplies, record keeper, mailorder room manager, street team, E-Team, and taking care of the baby doggies
My hobbies / Interests outside of work are: Photography, Movies, Quilting, scrapbooking, and gardening
Favorite Movie(s): 13 Going on 30!!!, Cheaper by the Dozen, Spiderman 1-2, The Lord of the Rings 1-3, The Wedding Singer
Record?s I?m listening to lately: Nightwish, Wedding Singer soundtrack Vol 1 & 2, Nora Jones, Shockwave, Jesus Wept
The Best show I ever attended was: Bon Jovi in Thailand 1993, Shocktober 2001, NIV's last US show Aug. 30th 2002, Linkin Park / POD - LA - Mar. 04, and THE BEST ONE OF ALL- NIGHTWISH IN ANAHEIM AND IN HOLLYWOOD '04!!!!MAN WHAT A SHOW!"

And with any luck her hubby Jason would smack the shit out you.

Punker Paul - 12-10-2004 at 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XchrisX
And with any luck her hubby Jason would smack the shit out you.

That wouldn't be very Christian of him, now would it?

ritchie - 12-15-2004 at 06:44 PM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Big Ugly - 12-15-2004 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ritchie
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

I like this guy!

RomanticViolence - 12-16-2004 at 12:49 AM

WTF?

GabeTexasGAMC - 12-16-2004 at 11:13 AM

dudes stay off teh fucking crack....
lets talk about hot christian chicks instead....
theres this place down the street where all the christian kids come and regroup from all over the us before heading to mexico to do that mercy work, whatever the fuck its called...
and the girls are HOTTIES!
dude yeah man, i get a boner just looking at crosses now.

Big Ugly - 12-16-2004 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
dudes stay off teh fucking crack....
lets talk about hot christian chicks instead....
theres this place down the street where all the christian kids come and regroup from all over the us before heading to mexico to do that mercy work, whatever the fuck its called...
and the girls are HOTTIES!
dude yeah man, i get a boner just looking at crosses now.

That's way more then I ever needed to know about you.

ManMadePsycho - 1-29-2005 at 09:52 PM

I agree totally on BCH..I was tricked into going to a C.H. show a few months back and the singer from one of the bands told everybody to close there eyes and raise there hands if they were christians...Me I just sat there with my friends and watched as everybody closed there eyes and raised there hands...After the show we were followed in the parking lot to my friends car, and the guy handed us a bunch of pamphlets and papers and preached to us....

SmashHit518 - 2-1-2005 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ManMadePsycho
I agree totally on BCH..I was tricked into going to a C.H. show a few months back and the singer from one of the bands told everybody to close there eyes and raise there hands if they were christians...Me I just sat there with my friends and watched as everybody closed there eyes and raised there hands...After the show we were followed in the parking lot to my friends car, and the guy handed us a bunch of pamphlets and papers and preached to us....

See that kind of shit should never happen, but I definitely don't hold a grudge against non-preachy christian hardcore bands.

Big Ugly - 2-1-2005 at 09:25 PM

Religion of any kind has no place in hardcore. Hardcore is about freedom and being yourself. Religion allows neither.

SmashHit518 - 2-1-2005 at 09:28 PM

Do edge kids have freedom to do drugs?

tireironsaint - 2-2-2005 at 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmashHit518
Do edge kids have freedom to do drugs?
What kind of idiotic question is that? First of all, what the fuck does it have to do with this thread topic? Secondly, just like anybody else, SxE kids can do hatever the fuck they want. Maybe if they're running with some kind of thug crew they might get their ass beat by the kids who feel like they were betrayed (which I think is fucking stupid), but aside from that the only thing that would happen to them is that they wouldn't be SxE anymore. It's not a cult that you can never leave, kids break their edge all the time.

SmashHit518 - 2-2-2005 at 02:04 PM

...a rhetorical one

Christianity isn't a cult that you can't leave. For many people, the only thing keeping them Christian is a feeling, a belief system. Many people that were Christian when they were younger change as they grow older, and decide to stop practicing.

If you do drugs, you're not edge anymore.
If you decide to stop following Christianity, you're not Christian anymore

I say, kick preachy bands out of hardcore. I don't want some kid in my face flashing x's and telling me how straight his edge is anymore than I want someone telling me to believe in jesus.

SmashHit518 - 2-2-2005 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
Quote:

i can see where you're coming from, really, i can..but when christian bands are singing about god or whatever else they're singing about, they might not just be trying to recruit people. do you ever think that they could just be singing about something they feel really passionate about? like when straight edge kids sing about the edge! ya know what i mean?

If I had read more he basically already presented the same point that I'm trying to present

tireironsaint - 2-3-2005 at 10:07 PM

I didn't say christianity was a cult that they can't leave, I was talking about Straight Edge. I see what you're trying to say now, but the two things are so completely different as to make the point worthless. Yes, a lot of SxE bands can be preachy and yes, a lot of HC kids may not be interested in becoming SxE or following those ideals, but Straight Edge is not something that is opposed to what HC is about.

SmashHit518 - 2-3-2005 at 10:39 PM

I understand ywhat you're saying, but think about this...

Is Skrewdriver then the opposite of what hardcore is about too?

Big Ugly - 2-4-2005 at 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmashHit518
I understand ywhat you're saying, but think about this...

Is Skrewdriver then the opposite of what hardcore is about too?

Yes they are.

tireironsaint - 2-5-2005 at 01:07 AM

Do I even NEED to answer this? What kinda crack are you smokin' SmashHit?

Big Ugly - 2-5-2005 at 04:05 AM

Yeah, I thought it would be obvious to all but I guess not.

SmashHit518 - 2-5-2005 at 12:11 PM

It's obvious to me, I was just making sure that it was obvious to others. It was more a curious question to test the waters rather than something I needed to know myself.

"Boycotting Christian Hardcore" to me is ridiculous. I'll say it again, the number of preachy christian bands is probably about equal to the number of preachy edge/vegan bands. If hardcore is about "being yourself," let people be themselves in whatever way makes them happy. If you don't like the music or the message, don't go to the shows, don't buy the records; but writing off every christian band on basis of religion is just an example of the ignorance that you are supposedly trying to eliminate.

That's just my opinion, believe what you want.

Killthehumans - 2-20-2005 at 08:29 PM

i got no problem with christians per-say...however too many christians are part of the hateful, conservative,crazy,racist,non compassionate type of christianity, and in my opinion got the religion all wrong. And when the good christians start bands preaching about thier religion then the bad peopleand rednecks follow and invade, and you people never speak out against them. I also hate all the christian emo bitches who think they are hardcore cause they listen to underoath and hopesfall.

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-21-2005 at 07:10 AM

All of you suck ass.
God says he doesnt Exist.
He also says "stop brining him up for every little thing."
Jesus says "whats up niggas."

LilOz - 3-8-2005 at 01:25 PM

I fucking love these pictures, some of them are hit and miss, good find though.

BDx13 - 3-8-2005 at 01:44 PM

i wish christian hardcore came with warning labels, kinda like the explicit lyrics labels. even if i'm into the music at first, the minute i find out it's a christian band, i get psyched out and don't wanna listen anymore.

Killthehumans - 3-8-2005 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
i wish christian hardcore came with warning labels, kinda like the explicit lyrics labels. even if i'm into the music at first, the minute i find out it's a christian band, i get psyched out and don't wanna listen anymore.

ditto

This Is Stupid

darktones - 4-4-2005 at 07:42 PM

Every time I see this topic, I just have to shake my head and think to myself how contradictory this is. First off you have a problem with Christian Hardcore b/c it somehow promotes Christian (Republican) views. This is wrong on two levels:
1) NOT everybody that is a Christian is a Republican, example: your leader John Kerry, oh wait what was he, oh yeah a Christian. Its ridiculous to lump in all Christians in with Republicans, it?s a stereotype and I though hardcore was anti-stereotypes. On top of that a lot of Christian hardcore bands don?t even preach about God or religion so I guess that means that they aren?t promoting the Conservative point of view.
2) Certain bands like Agnostic Front, Until the End, and Rise Against are promoting the Liberal point of view and it doesn?t seem to have sunk in that your censoring one point of view and allowing YOUR point of view to be heard. Hmm what does that remind me of? I thought the Republicans were all about censorship but it seems that you guys as liberals are doing just a dandy job of doing it. At least try to be fair and not listen to ANY music that has ANY political affiliation to it what so ever. Its not the bands job to tell me whom to vote for, that?s my decision.
I prefer my musicians to stick to music. If I wanted to hear that crap I would take a course in Political Science. Even a great hardcore band such as Kill Your Idols understands what is going on. In essence he said that since everyone saw Fahrenheit 911 and opened up the Rise Against lyric book that you think you know everything about politics. That?s just as bad as getting all of your information from Bill O?reilly. You have to understand they are trying to get you to think of a certain way and not present the case accurately. I couldn?t put it any better than that. I even talked to the lead singer after the show and he said that you got a lot of flack about not having a lot of political lyrics. That just shows me that it is ok for some people to say what they what to say but if you believe something else, its not. There are so many rules in hardcore now it?s ridiculous, about what to do, about what not to do, what to wear, what not to wear. Hardcore was always about choice. People didn?t want to conform to what they heard on the radio so they went underground. Now since they went underground they have to conform on a whole new level. The whole scene is bullshit, listen to what to listen to and stop bitching. If someone already made this point im sorry but im not going to read 4 pages of this non sence. Also don't say shit about Kill Your Idols or any band I said not being hardcore, they are a type of hardcore, I know whats want alright. If you got any problems you can eat the Pope?s dead dick! Peace

tireironsaint - 4-4-2005 at 09:25 PM

What the FUCK are you talking about? You're gonna come tell us what we're saying is bullshit but you didn't even read it? This isn't about conservatives versus liberals and if it was, this board would be a mess since there are people on here from all different viewpoints. There's not a single post in this thread saying the problem with christian HC is Republican politics, but since you already said you didn't bother to read the thread, I guess you wouldn't know that. I find it amusing that you used Agnostic Front as an example of a band spreading a liberal agenda when they have lyrics like these:
You spend your life on welfare lines
Or looking for handouts
Why don't you go find a job
You birth more kids to up your checks
So you can buy more drugs
Cash in food stamps and get drunk
CH: Uncle Sam takes half my pay
So you can live for free
I got a family and bills to pay
No one hands money to me
You can go to school for nothing
Got that government grant
Get money in advance
When you're sick from shooting up
Medicaid pays full portion
When little Maria gets knocked up
She gets a free abortion
CHORUS
How come it's minorities who cry
Things are too tough
On TV with their gold chains
Claim they don't have enough
I say make them clean the sewers
Don't take no resistance
If they don't like it go to hell
And cut their public assistance

Not exactly the Democrats party platform, is it? And why do you claim that "our" leader is John Kerry? Does that have the slightest thing to do with anything in this thread? Oh sorry I forgot, you wouldn't have the slightest idea if it does or not since YOU DIDN'T FUCKING READ IT!! Before you jump people's ass for what you think they're talking about, I suggest you find out what is actually being discussed.

BDx13 - 4-4-2005 at 11:01 PM

FINALLY, some action in the hate forum.

tireironsaint - 4-5-2005 at 12:03 AM

Quote:
Yeah, this forum never really recovered it's former glory after the "big crash", did it?

BDx13 - 4-5-2005 at 12:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, this forum never really recovered it's former glory after the "big crash", did it?

unfortunately not

RomanticViolence - 4-5-2005 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

unfortunately not

i'm lovin this shit!

Discipline - 5-9-2005 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Originally posted by Discipline on Agnostic Front forum
Religion of any kind has no place in hardcore. To me, hardcore has always been about being yourself and being free. Religion doesn't allow that, you have to follow a doctrine and tow the line. Boycott Christian hardcore.

Yeah....................!

Glad you approve.

BL - 7-3-2005 at 08:11 AM

FUCK THESE POLI-TRICKS/// WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

CJEERS
BL

RomanticViolence - 5-9-2007 at 09:46 PM

Quote:
Let me give ya another one, this time from E-Bay:

VIRGIN MARY IN GRILLE CHEESE TRULY OUT OF THIS WORLD !!
Current bid: US $2,000.00 (Reserve met)
"THE VIRGIN MARY, OR GOD, WHAT EVER YOU BELIEVE IN YOU'LL BELIEVE NOW..........THIS IS AN ORDINARY REAL GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH THAT I MADE ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. I WENT TO TAKE A BIT OUT OF IT AND "THE VIRGIN MARY" WAS LOOKING BACK AT ME..........I HAVE PLACE HER IN A PLASTIC CASE WITH COTTON AROUND HER............SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME.........AND EVERY YEAR THAT GOES BY SHE KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.........I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE CHOICE ME BUT I WANT TO SHARE HER WITH THE WORLD............I FEEL SHE WANT TO BLESS THE PEOPLE THAT SHE TOUCHES..........SHE NEEDS TO BE OUT THERE IN THE PUBLIC SO SHE CAN BLESS AND TOUCHES EVERYONE..........I WILL MISS HER, SHE HAS GIVEN ME A LOT OF COMFORT OVER THE YEARS...........I WONDER SOMETIMES WHY SHE CAME TO ME...........TRULY TRULY AUTHENTIC...........HURRY BID FAST, BID HIGH AND REMEMBER THIS IS A PAYPAL ONLY AUCTION..........All Items from Smoke, Pet Free Home. Don't let this one pass you by."

This was great!

Discipline - 5-10-2007 at 12:07 AM

Old but great thread.

RomanticViolence - 5-12-2007 at 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
Quote:
From Bystander board:

"christianity has done for hardcore what pantyhose has done for finger-fucking"

now that would look fucking great on the back of a shirt!

Indeed!!!

Colin - 7-12-2010 at 02:28 PM

KEEP HARDCORE EVIL

BDx13 - 7-12-2010 at 02:45 PM

you, sir, have been digging!

Colin - 7-13-2010 at 04:33 AM

yep, I'm bored, I've been spying on these posts for the past few years & finally registered, there's a few topics I wanted to comment on, but I think I'm done digging

spyderdog - 8-7-2010 at 02:12 AM

just got back from the first christian hardcore show ive been to in years

SUPER wack

dudes in jesus rocks shirts stealing from the merch tables, racist/sexist/homophobic talk everywhere and all kinds of shit like that

i have to honestly say the biggest hypocrites ever

BDx13 - 8-8-2010 at 11:32 AM

so wait, was this an expressly christian hardcore show?
like, promoted as such?
or just a show that had some christian bands playing?

spyderdog - 8-8-2010 at 07:39 PM

it was a show that had several christian bands on it (the headliners) and it was a mostly christian crowd

JawnDiablo - 8-11-2010 at 05:40 PM

creeps they are.

RomanticViolence - 8-17-2010 at 05:36 AM

Ha! I've always loved this post. It's even better that boycott carried it over from the "old" board when it got raped and pillaged.

Discipline - 8-17-2010 at 04:38 PM

I'm wondering what the image was that I posted up.

Colin - 8-18-2010 at 03:08 PM

never really understood the combination. I remember buying a Tooth & Nail records comp when I was in junior high & being thoroughly confused & dissappointed that I had spent money on that crap. I've got self-proclaimed Christian friends who love hardcore, but they sure as shit would never mix the two in a band or ever want to listen to anyone else's attempt at it