Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Mr. BadVibes did you smash your Sirius radio this morning?

XHonusWagnerX - 5-15-2008 at 12:05 PM

Hahaha I figured you must be pissed because not only was Howard no on live, but it was a Ralph special!

gavin - 5-15-2008 at 12:08 PM

i put it on for about 2 mins
i hate when best of is on
i heard all that shit when it was happening
besides the lost first year of sirius, ive been listening forever

fuckin ralph
jeeeezus

why are they off today?

gavin - 5-15-2008 at 12:21 PM

did you hear the dolly parton thing that she is all worked up about?
shes talking about suing howard for it
gay........

XHonusWagnerX - 5-15-2008 at 12:29 PM

yeah I heard about the Dolly Parton thing. Pretty funny, but fucked up.

I dont know why they are off and I HATE that they dont just tell everyone in advance when they are going to be off for a day or for a vacation week. I dont understand why they try to hide it.

My guess about why they are off today is maybe its a graduation for one of Howards daughters.

gavin - 5-15-2008 at 12:33 PM

i just listened to the dolly thing again
i laughed out loud again even though i already heard it

howard takes more god damn vacations man
fuckin a with the best of

XHonusWagnerX - 5-15-2008 at 12:35 PM

yah... howard makes $100,000,000 a year (just from Sirius), works 4 days a week and is on the air for 5 hours a day, then he gets 10 weeks of vacation!

I only hate him because Im jealous!

CR83 - 5-15-2008 at 02:41 PM

I was wondering about this too. I was fucking pissed. I got up at 4:50 today. Dog was whining and wanted out to jump around in the yard. Made breakfast for the fam wrestled getting a 3 year old ready for school. I love to start my day with Howard on the way to work. Some days, I take the long way just to hear it more. I get in today and could have killed someone.

Ralph is the fucking worst. I e-mail the show with complaints all the time about gay shit. Yeah, I have big problems like that. I hate the best of shit because none of it is pertinant to life nowadays. They should only play shit after 9-11-01.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 5-15-2008 at 03:30 PM

I haven't heard the show in a couple months because I'm too busy at work to listen. I missed the Artie blow up, all that shit

Murk - 5-15-2008 at 10:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grEx37St_XM

this Dolly Parton shit is too funny.