Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

HULK

XHonusWagnerX - 6-13-2008 at 11:01 PM

I saw 'The Hulk' tonight and I give it 2 thumbs up. Its not as good as Iron Man, but it was really good.

Hi-lights without giving anything away....

- Bruce Banner flipping through tv stations and stopping on 'The Courtship of Eddies Father'.

- One of the times he needs new clothes someone actually buys him purple pants.

- Lou Ferrigno makes a cameo.

- Stan Lee makes a cameo (like in all the Marvel movies).

- He actually says "Hulk Smash"

- Robert Downey Jr. makes a cameo as Tony Stark.

clevohardcore - 6-13-2008 at 11:37 PM

- One of the times he needs new clothes someone actually buys him purple pants.

He actually says "Hulk Smash"

^^^^^^^^^^ That is some funny shit.

- Robert Downey Jr. makes a cameo as Tony Stark.

^^^^^^^^ I heard someone say on the radio they did this on purpose and they are plannign a movie where IRONMAN and HULK team up or some shit.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-14-2008 at 12:06 AM

Its an Avengers movie which will link the Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America movies.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-14-2008 at 07:29 AM

Who else is in the Avengers....

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Captain America
Wasp
Antman

and who?

Discipline - 6-14-2008 at 09:29 AM

There's been dozens of people in the Avengers over the years.

The Falcon
Hawkeye
The Black Knight
Captain Marvel
Giant Man
Goliath
Scarlett Witch
Vision
She-Hulk
Hercules
etc.

Voodoobillyman - 6-14-2008 at 11:04 AM

They should have the bootleg on the streets of Baghdad any day now! I can't wait to see this.

DaveMoral - 6-14-2008 at 11:19 AM

I think the Avengers will be pretty spare, in terms of who is on the team. They're doing Thor next year, Captain American the next year after and then a few months after Cap, Avengers.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-14-2008 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
I think the Avengers will be pretty spare, in terms of who is on the team. They're doing Thor next year, Captain American the next year after and then a few months after Cap, Avengers.

So then Avengers will probably be HULK, IRON MAN, THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA & NICK FURY and maybe a few secondary characters.

XnMeX - 6-14-2008 at 01:43 PM

Thor.... that could be lame as all hell.

DeathByForce - 6-14-2008 at 02:09 PM

I hope they do Thor well.. I LOVE Thor. The back story is awesome!

DaveMoral - 6-14-2008 at 03:13 PM

I just wonder if they're going to go for the traditional Marvel universe Thor who is, in fact, the Norse thunder god... OR if they are going to go with the Ultimate universe Thor who may not even be a god but is just a dude who is a little bit crazy and thinks he's the mythological Thor who has a scientifically created(and stolen) power suit and hammer and is also a radical environmentalist.

Check out the Ultimate Avengers animated movies for that.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-14-2008 at 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Can't be anything but.

XnMeX - 6-15-2008 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Can't be anything but.

Discipline - 6-15-2008 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
I just wonder if they're going to go for the traditional Marvel universe Thor who is, in fact, the Norse thunder god... OR if they are going to go with the Ultimate universe Thor who may not even be a god but is just a dude who is a little bit crazy and thinks he's the mythological Thor who has a scientifically created(and stolen) power suit and hammer and is also a radical environmentalist.

That sounds gay as hell. They need to do Thor the proper way, as the true Norse God of thunder. Thor was one of my favorite characters when I was still buying comics like crazy. I used to really want a tattoo of his hammer. Still kind of want it.

DaveMoral - 6-15-2008 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:

That sounds gay as hell. They need to do Thor the proper way, as the true Norse God of thunder. Thor was one of my favorite characters when I was still buying comics like crazy. I used to really want a tattoo of his hammer. Still kind of want it.

I don't know if that would fly though, not today. How gay was Thor on the old Incredible Hulk show?

I'm partial to the potentially crazy Thor rather than the mythological Thor.

Saw the movie a couple hours ago. Awesome. Just, awesome. I liked the Leader appearance.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-15-2008 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
I liked the Leader appearance.

yeah... that was pretty awesome! Really subtle but a nice touch!

I dont remember Thor on the old Hulk show at all. :ticking:

DaveMoral - 6-16-2008 at 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
I liked the Leader appearance.

yeah... that was pretty awesome! Really subtle but a nice touch!

I dont remember Thor on the old Hulk show at all. :ticking:

It was in one of the TV movies they did. Same with a rendition of Daredevil. I'll find it...

The Incredible Hulk Returns

Video clip http://homepage.mac.com/markrathwell/HulkVideos/HulkvsThor.r...

Daredevil in The Trial of the Incredible Hulk