Happy Fathers Day.

Any big plans with the kiddies today?

gavin - 6-15-2008 at 10:54 AM

no cuz i havta work
they woke me up by jumpin on me and gave me my cards and whatnot
now i havta get ready to go deal with jerk offs at work
awesome

CR83 - 6-15-2008 at 12:03 PM

I was a bit luckier then Bad Vibes. Got to sleep in a bit. When the Short One goes down for a nap in a few, I'm off to the gym. Usually I have to rush through workout because of my lunch hour. Now I have a 5 minute drive and can lift for an hour. Boy, am I livin' it or what? After that, neighborhood BBQ at the pool with my fellow Dads and our families.

Happy Father's Day you Fathers!

Furly - 6-15-2008 at 12:12 PM

I saw my dad yesterday, and got a phone call from him this AM, we had a rough coupla months but he finally pulled his head out of his ass and are getting along like the best friends we've always been.

I may go to a friends fathers day bbq for a bit today just to chew and screw, the weathers kinda shitty and I got a shitload of stuff to do today.

upyerbum - 6-15-2008 at 12:56 PM

Heading to the skate park with my little girl and her brand new skateboard I got her for grading.

defstarsteve - 6-15-2008 at 01:26 PM

taking the kids to ride rollercoasters.... magic mountain yippee
kids let me sleep late but my friends on the esat coast forget I am 3 hours behind them and start calling at 8 am....
bastards
I never get to sleep late

DeathByForce - 6-15-2008 at 01:44 PM

going to see my dad today. gonna give him a proper greeting then.

tireironsaint - 6-15-2008 at 03:12 PM

Nothing for me today, but on Thursday I fly out to see my kiddo in Florida. Saturday is her birthday and we will be at Disneyworld all day and then on Tuesday she'll fly back with me for a bit of a visit out here.