Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

anyone ever work the door at a place?

gavin - 7-4-2008 at 01:43 PM

its part of my job at the tattoo shop, to get rid of people causing a rukus

tell me stories

Discipline - 7-4-2008 at 02:11 PM

Years ago I knew a guy that would rent out halls and he would get me to work the doors and handle any trouble. I dealt with more drunken idiots I ever cared to remember.

When I worked out I actually physically removed a few customers. One guy had punched me twice so I clocked him a few times and then used his head to open the doors when I tossed him on his ass. I was punched over a hamburger more than once. It's a sad world we live in.

gavin - 7-4-2008 at 02:13 PM

i had to grip up a woman a few weeks ago who was insane and screaming and jumping around the shop threatening to fight everyone.
after asking her 3 times to cool it and split, i had to grab her and throw her out the door.

nice life i have

clevohardcore - 7-4-2008 at 05:56 PM

I have never been a bouncer before. I have good story involoving some though but I got to run. I'll add it tonight if I don't pass out early.

BKT - 7-4-2008 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
its part of my job at the tattoo shop, to get rid of people causing a rukus

tell me stories

We were at a certain place one night and my buddy who was working the door had to toss some people out. He is my boy and they were out numbered so I figured I would help. The brawl moves into the street and then shots ring out. One bouncer was hit in the ribs and went down. Next guy had a bullet graze his chin and I was missed by two or three shots by inches. The gunmen umped in a car and split and we loaded two of our boys into an ambulance and hoped for the best. They pulled through.

Same place a year later some shit lights up inside, my boy throws two of the guys out. One pulls a gun and fires, bullet misses him and hits a father walking by the bar. The father dies.

In other words dude, watch your back and stay safe.

MM.

DeathByForce - 7-4-2008 at 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Years ago I knew a guy that would rent out halls and he would get me to work the doors and handle any trouble. I dealt with more drunken idiots I ever cared to remember.

When I worked out I actually physically removed a few customers. One guy had punched me twice so I clocked him a few times and then used his head to open the doors when I tossed him on his ass. I was punched over a hamburger more than once. It's a sad world we live in.

Never get between a man and his meat ;)

Discipline - 7-6-2008 at 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByForce
Quote:

Never get between a man and his meat ;)

While I can see that, getting punched over a burger not having "enough" extra pickles is a bit much.

mattybar - 7-7-2008 at 07:13 AM

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esWoIgeoNh0

upyerbum - 7-7-2008 at 07:40 AM

Where to begin, where to begin. I gave it up, 8 bucks an hour isn't worth a bullet or a knife.
I'll post up some stories when I get a chance.

Discipline - 7-7-2008 at 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mattybar
watch this

That's fucking amazing. I remember somebody posted that up before. I think it was BadVibes.

gavin - 7-7-2008 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mattybar
watch this

That's fucking amazing. I remember somebody posted that up before. I think it was BadVibes.

yeah
fuckin love this
ray rules
brilliant actor

mattybar - 7-7-2008 at 12:40 PM

the guy who wrote it, Geoff Thompson, is one solid dude indeed.
He's written a ton of books on fighting and combat but now he mainly writes screenplays and self help books and stuff like that.
If you can, get his autobiography 'Watch My Back'.
I can't recommend it enough. Dude knows his shit.