Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I want to stop drinking for a while.

clevohardcore - 7-13-2008 at 11:57 PM

seriously, it aint what it used to be.

BDx13 - 7-13-2008 at 11:59 PM

*checks watch*
time for a nightcap!

morgan - 7-14-2008 at 01:58 AM

Good luck to you. Definately something that can be hard to get away from.

clevohardcore - 7-14-2008 at 11:43 AM

Not stopping for good. I just want to focus on other things while hanging out. Like hanging out and being focused on the convorsations and stuff. Not in that buzzed cloud of haze. Just to re-assess everything.

Skinny P - 7-14-2008 at 12:06 PM

Smoke some weed. It's generally easier to stop before you go over the limit and if you smoke a really good sativa weed you'll be chatting and laughing for hours. Even when sitting alone in a room.

SS76 - 7-14-2008 at 12:11 PM

I'll take a month off from drinking and smoking every now and then, just to clear my head and prove I don't need it. But damn, after that 30 days, the party is on!

Skinny P - 7-14-2008 at 12:18 PM

Same here. I try to cut it out for a week or two every while because the buzz just goes stale and your just drinking/smoking by compulsion instead of because you actually want to get drunk/high.

clevohardcore - 7-14-2008 at 01:33 PM

exactly. Now we all go out for beers for the sake of going out for beers. It used ot be to hang out and kick it with a few beers.

Skinny P - 7-14-2008 at 02:04 PM

Yeah. I end up going out for beers cos there's nothing else to do. Defeats the purpose.

SS76 - 7-14-2008 at 02:31 PM

is weed legal or semi-legal over in guinness land?

Skinny P - 7-14-2008 at 02:44 PM

Neither. It's illegal. If one was to be caught with any on you the reaction would depend on
a) how much you had. A small amount that's obviously for personal use will usually result in the police taking it off you and having stern words with you. Any more than that and you could be done with "intent to deal".
b) depends on the cop really. Most cops couldn't be bothered with the paperwork involved in such a small bust.
Over here they're more interested in getting rid of heroin and cocaine.

barc0debaby - 7-14-2008 at 03:12 PM

Quote:

Smoke some weed.

Now thats some good advice! :tumble:

skullfuck - 7-14-2008 at 03:58 PM

drinking is dumb so aa is the only way but if you smoke weed thats kewl too you alcoholic.

Skinny P - 7-14-2008 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by skullfuck
drinking is dumb so aa is the only way but if you smoke weed thats kewl too you alcoholic.

Is this guy "special"?

Lucabrasi - 7-15-2008 at 03:44 AM

let's all just ignore skullfuck. If we dont respond he'll get bored and go somewhere else. Its like a kid who throws a temper tantrum because they want attention. Apparently retards do it also..

MikeCore - 7-15-2008 at 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skinny P
Smoke some weed. It's generally easier to stop before you go over the limit and if you smoke a really good sativa weed you'll be chatting and laughing for hours. Even when sitting alone in a room.

Yup, Sativa is what ya need......

skullfuck - 7-15-2008 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
let's all just ignore skullfuck. If we dont respond he'll get bored and go somewhere else. Its like a kid who throws a temper tantrum because they want attention. Apparently retards do it also..

haha you can ignore me because i don't care. i post for fun unlike you who takes things too seriously fuckface.

Skinny P - 7-15-2008 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCore
Quote:

Yup, Sativa is what ya need......

I prefer the chatty happy buzz. Indica's make me lazy and fall asleep.

MikeCore - 7-15-2008 at 06:01 PM

I like both :punk:

SS76 - 7-15-2008 at 06:06 PM

not sure I could tell the difference

MikeCore - 7-15-2008 at 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars

Really? Indica's will give you that heavy/tired feeling and Sativa's make you hyper as fuck. You maybe smoking a hybrid if you can't tell the difference.

Skinny P - 7-16-2008 at 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCore
Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars

Really? Indica's will give you that heavy/tired feeling and Sativa's make you hyper as fuck. You maybe smoking a hybrid if you can't tell the difference.

Yeah, if you smoke a strong Indica you'll know all about it! i.e. you'll feel like someone just slipped elephant tranquilizers into your drink!
A good Sativa will have you laughing till tears run down the back of your knees at the most trivial things.

barc0debaby - 7-16-2008 at 10:11 AM

I love Sativa. Absolutetly love it, I don't like the heavy feeling of indica. California offers medical marijuana discounts for veterans so I'll be rollin some nice fatties when I get out!

Skinny P - 7-16-2008 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
I love Sativa. Absolutetly love it, I don't like the heavy feeling of indica. California offers medical marijuana discounts for veterans so I'll be rollin some nice fatties when I get out!

Yeah I totally prefer the sativa buzz alright. Only time I smoke an indica is if I cant sleep and just want to doze off for a few hours.

clevohardcore - 7-16-2008 at 10:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I totally prefer the sativa buzz alright. Only time I smoke an indica is if I cant sleep and just want to doze off for a few hours.

^^^^^^^ now I'm not a expert on the weed but isn't SATIVA actually just marijuana? Are you refering to something different than normal weed?

Skinny P - 7-16-2008 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Quote:

^^^^^^^ now I'm not a expert on the weed but isn't SATIVA actually just marijuana? Are you refering to something different than normal weed?

Nope. Sativa is a species of Cannabis. As is Indica. I'm not an expert either. All I know is they both produce wildly different effects.

clevohardcore - 7-16-2008 at 10:55 AM

really, no shit. Is this new because I never heard of it but then again I haven't smoked since like '99' or something like that.

Skinny P - 7-16-2008 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
really, no shit. Is this new because I never heard of it but then again I haven't smoked since like '99' or something like that.

No it's not new. They are both just different strains of the same plant. Indica is a very heavy buzz making you lethargic. Sativa is more of a head buzz making you more likely to drop your keys or something and then spend the next half hour laughing at it. Again, I'm by no means an expert, I just know what I like.

MikeCore - 7-16-2008 at 02:09 PM

Indica plants = Short and bushy

Sativa plants = Tall and lanky

Skinny P - 7-16-2008 at 03:38 PM

That's the ticket.

CR83 - 7-17-2008 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
seriously, it aint what it used to be.

I have been dry since 10-28-07. best decision behind not smoking.

Siczine.com - 7-17-2008 at 02:45 PM

Organic sativa/indica hyrbrids are the way to go. I'll take organic over hydro anyday.

Skinny P - 7-17-2008 at 03:36 PM

I suppose what it comes down to is each to his own. Find something that works for you. If it doesn't work for you, stop doing it.

clevohardcore - 7-20-2008 at 03:01 AM

I'M FUCKING HAMMERED DRUNK! 4 tall DORTMUNDER GOLDS and a MOLSON. I ate so much food and i got the huccups. THis sucks.

BDx13 - 7-20-2008 at 12:19 PM

ha!
apparently, 'a while' in clevo's world is about seven days.

JawnDiablo - 7-20-2008 at 01:20 PM

i need to stop for like a week.
friday night killed me.

DAK - 7-20-2008 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
ha!
apparently, 'a while' in clevo's world is about seven days.

Good willpower. ha.

clevohardcore - 7-20-2008 at 03:54 PM

Ya, I know. Pretty sad really.

JawnDiablo - 7-20-2008 at 06:39 PM

I think I have a concussion.....

MikeCore - 7-20-2008 at 07:07 PM

weed > alcohol

:bouncing:

No hangovers and complete creative control of your mind and body.