Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Meat

Jason the Magnificent - 8-3-2008 at 03:46 PM

I just ate a bunch of it.

Fillet and half a slab of Thai sauced babybacks. And a growler of Pierrot Bier de Garde (8.5% ABV Franco-Belgian style farmhouse ale) from a local brew pub.

oh yeah. and watermelon so I would have something from the watermelon food group and not just the kick ass grilled meat food group.

I feel like I'm in my second trimester.

jonnynewbreed - 8-3-2008 at 04:54 PM

gonna eat a big strip for dinner tonight ya'll.

DAK - 8-3-2008 at 06:32 PM

:thumbup:

clevohardcore - 8-3-2008 at 07:03 PM

I grilled chicken breast and had a awesome spinach salad with balsamic vinigarette.

JawnDiablo - 8-3-2008 at 08:48 PM

bbq chicken, real spicy
mexican goya rice
corn on cob
stir fryd peppers n onions
chesterfield ales

Voodoobillyman - 8-3-2008 at 09:15 PM

Turkey burgers off the grill with melted provolone. Squash from our garden grilled with sea salt, olive oil and crushed pepper. fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden, raw baby!!!! I cut some potatoes up into fries and cooked em in the fry daddy then washed it all down with kona wailua wheat ale, brewed with passion fruit, so yummy! I love garden season!!!!!

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 8-4-2008 at 02:28 AM

A guy I work with is supposed to bring me a few pounds of ground beef straight from the cow. I have never eaten ground beef that was not bought in a store. I've heard this shit is really good when it's fresh from the source, so I can't wait to try it.

jonnynewbreed - 8-4-2008 at 08:16 AM

Wicked. Voodoo, love the garden man. I tried to grow tomatoes, peppers and onions last year but I didn't get anything from it.