Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Typing with missing keys

barc0debaby - 8-7-2008 at 09:59 AM

Sucks ass. I have to copy and paste too many letters on this damn keyboard.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-7-2008 at 10:16 AM

How are you missing letters? Someone on here must have an extra keyboard to hook you up with!

barc0debaby - 8-7-2008 at 02:07 PM

Its a work computer, we have others but I do most of my work on this one. Our supply department doesn't care too much about us having working things.

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle - 8-8-2008 at 04:28 AM

I spilled something on an old laptop several months ago (and just a drip or two, not a lot) and about 2 days later, the damn keys started going haywire! :ticking: I would try to type something and next thing I know, I would hit a certain letter and it would end up typing up some weird symbols or I would hit the space bar and it was like I was hitting the enter bar and seperating a paragraph(s). Talk about frustrating......

I finally just said fuck it and went out bought a new laptop. I keep ALL liquids far the fuck away from this one........

XnMeX - 8-8-2008 at 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Sucks ass. I have to copy and paste too many letters on this damn keyboard.

My friend used to have to do that. It was the most ghetto connection ever too. Sega Saturn Internet (yeah, they had a browser for sega saturn). She bought the keyboard and her brother kept breaking keys on it so she would have to copy and paste like you are doing and the keyboard was not a normal keyboard so it was imposible just to replace the keys.