Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Real life vigilantes

Discipline - 8-22-2008 at 04:18 PM

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Cops_nab_Ninga_vigilantes_.h...

:shocked2::smilegrin:

morgan - 8-22-2008 at 04:27 PM

Fuck me some people are morons.

DaveMoral - 8-22-2008 at 08:30 PM

Hahaha, I admire their ballz... but for real? Were they ninjas the cops never would've caught 'em.

Batman wanna-bes, apparently without the training too.

xChino_Martinezx - 8-22-2008 at 08:49 PM

hahaha, I wonder if they actually took a second to actually think about all the bad things the drug dealers would have done unto them with their own swords and knives when they knocked on a crackhouse door like "we are the shogun warriors! we are here to bring you down to justice if you don't stop dealing!"...

MyOwnWay - 8-22-2008 at 10:09 PM

Interesting concept but the article makes 'em sound like a bunch of religious/christian warriors.

DaveMoral - 8-23-2008 at 05:41 PM

I wonder if they, and the cops and media, realize how much trouble could be down the road for them once local drug dealers read this article or hear about it and see their pics and names. I mean...

Like I said, some ninjas. Ninja vigilantes don't get caught by the police.

JawnDiablo - 8-23-2008 at 10:10 PM

i was expecting to see snake eyes and storm shadow from GI Joe.....
i'm all about real ninjas fuckin up crack dealers.

DaveMoral - 8-24-2008 at 08:16 AM

^Yeah, or the friggin TMNT!

BKT - 8-25-2008 at 02:45 PM

Good for them. Better then most shit kids their age are doing. Too bad they were never able to kill anyone.

MM.

upyerbum - 8-27-2008 at 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Good for them. Better then most shit kids their age are doing. Too bad they were never able to kill anyone.

MM.

I'm not against vigilante justice, considering the state of affairs we live in, but those guys were just gay. I mean really fuckin' gay.

Kid Ugly - 8-27-2008 at 11:28 PM

Except for one bar that's pretty decent, Clifton, NJ has a pretty damn bad case of the gay to begin with.