Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

hey guys i need your help.

defstarsteve - 8-26-2008 at 01:07 PM

I know this sucks, but times are bad right now for def-star.

We had some odd shit happen

we lost about $3,000 due to some of our orders being in an accident with shipping company and being burnt to a crisp...

we are in a bad spot so if you know anyone who needs something printed, send them my way.

thanks

ShawnRefuse - 8-26-2008 at 01:45 PM

no insurance?

I always recommend ya to people. Hopefully they will call you up. Hopefully we can too.

defstarsteve - 8-26-2008 at 02:09 PM

it's a mulit national corporation...
i'll be lucky to see any money back before the end of the year

thanks bro

BDx13 - 8-26-2008 at 02:13 PM

i have a meeting with a bunch of the march of dimes people in two weeks.
they expressed an interest in getting stuff done after seeing our team shirts.
i'll pass along contact info to everyone then.
you probably still don't have cards, huh?

defstarsteve - 8-26-2008 at 02:22 PM

thanks big d
sorry nope no cards...
we just suck at promotions like that

CR83 - 8-26-2008 at 03:12 PM

Well you do have a web store right Steve? Looks like I need some updated T's. I will of course refer anyone but I'll buy from you as well.

Keep us posted Dude.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-26-2008 at 03:17 PM

I've been slacking on posting Def-Star buleltins on Myspace, but I'm back on it!

defstarsteve - 8-26-2008 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CR83
Well you do have a web store right Steve? Looks like I need some updated T's. I will of course refer anyone but I'll buy from you as well.

Keep us posted Dude.

inhuman shirts coming up tonight with some new subzero and leeway stuff if I have the time

defstarsteve - 8-26-2008 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I've been slacking on posting Def-Star buleltins on Myspace, but I'm back on it!

come to LA so I can buy you a coke.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-27-2008 at 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

come to LA so I can buy you a coke.

I'm hoping that Slapshot makes it there at some point next year, that would rock!

xoversux - 8-27-2008 at 07:55 AM

If Honus thinks he can move some Slapshot merch (locally and/or online), he's authorized to order anything.

We aren't playing any domestic shows for the rest of the year.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-27-2008 at 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoversux
If Honus thinks he can move some Slapshot merch (locally and/or online), he's authorized to order anything.

We aren't playing any domestic shows for the rest of the year.

What do you guys think? Can we come up with a design and order 20 shirts from Steve? As long as you guys think $12-$15 (& shipping) a shirt is fair Ill put up the cash to order them & handle all the mailing out.

I got a couple of ideas....

possibly a glow in the dark mask?
a black on black mask & bones?

panzerkreuzer - 8-27-2008 at 08:31 AM

Quote:
Ursprünglich verfasst von XHonusWagnerX
[

What do you guys think? Can we come up with a design and order 20 shirts from Steve? As long as you guys think $12-$15 (& shipping) a shirt is fair Ill put up the cash to order them & handle all the mailing out.

I got a couple of ideas....

possibly a glow in the dark mask?
a black on black mask & bones?

i´ll be totally into this. ts and hoodies please.

tireironsaint - 8-27-2008 at 08:38 AM

I'm in for Slapshot merch. How's about the Bad Brains rip off and the Enjoy Choke designs? I'd buy both of those and would probably be able to rally at least one other guy here to buy 'em too.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-27-2008 at 08:57 AM

only problem with the Bad Brains one is that its at least a 3 color design. The 'Choke' shirt would be cheap especially with no back print.

a special design might be kinda cool to do.

Or maybe we could come up with a new Thorp Warrior type design and order those?

bombidol - 8-27-2008 at 09:22 AM

Do a Thorp board shirt.

bombidol - 8-27-2008 at 09:32 AM

Or just get this picture of me wearing the best shirt ever printed up for everyone.

Lucabrasi - 8-27-2008 at 09:47 AM

Thorp warrior design would be awesome. I'll do the design if you want. Just shoot me some ideas and I'll get right on it.

SS76 - 8-27-2008 at 10:00 AM

how about a skeleton with a thorp shirt kicking the teeth out of a guy in a victory shirt

CR83 - 8-27-2008 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars
how about a skeleton with a thorp shirt kicking the teeth out of a guy in a victory shirt

SOLD!

SS76 - 8-27-2008 at 10:07 AM

kicking the teeth out, or american history x style curbing the teeth out:thumbup:maybe write thorp in the motorhead font

xChino_Martinezx - 8-27-2008 at 10:31 AM

I'm in for the t-shirt idea! you print them, we buy them! (except, from here, I can only buy from e-bay through some local dealers that bring me stuff from the u.s.a., 'cause I don't have credit card and I lost my mail box in the postal office for not paying and won't receive a new mailbox until who knows when and here we don't have home delivery service so I can't receive nothing at home, but if there's any way of me getting one through anyone's e-bay account, I'll buy one!, you only need to have more than 98% positive feedback because these local store that brings my stuff suck dick and have that rule)

DAK - 8-27-2008 at 11:35 AM

Sent out a myspace bulletin.

Discipline - 8-27-2008 at 12:42 PM

More Slapshot shirts are needed, especially the Enjoy Choke shirts. Another Thorp board shirt would be cool. The Thorp Warriors ones were cool as shit.

defstarsteve - 8-27-2008 at 12:48 PM

honus don't worry about the number of colors on the slapshot shirt... they will be cheap

and thorp warriors shirts are sold for the price of shipping only.... when we do them again

XHonusWagnerX - 8-27-2008 at 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
honus don't worry about the number of colors on the slapshot shirt... they will be cheap

as long as youre making money. Theres no sense in adding more work to your schedule if its not helping you as well as getting everyone some cool shirts.

defstarsteve - 8-27-2008 at 01:04 PM

no big deal man send me what you want to
we have 5 10 color jobs going on right now....
they bring me more stress and pain and less profit then 3 colors...

Lucabrasi - 8-27-2008 at 06:29 PM

any other shirt ideas for a Thorp shirt design? I have an idea that involves a dragon which is not so violent as the curb stomp idea but whatever you people will buy is what I'll end up doing. Just keep the ideas coming.

barc0debaby - 8-27-2008 at 09:43 PM

I'm down for the curb stomp.

Discipline - 8-27-2008 at 10:24 PM

Instead of a Thorp shirt, which we've done before, we could do an SGR shirt.

thedog - 8-28-2008 at 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
I'm in for Slapshot merch. How's about the Bad Brains rip off

anyway i can help steve i'm in.

thedog - 8-28-2008 at 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
any other shirt ideas for a Thorp shirt design?
keep the ideas coming.

how bout instead of something saying thorp warriors,
have it say thorp social club.

MyOwnWay - 8-28-2008 at 06:06 AM

I could use some shirts printed Steve. Basic Black shirt w/white lettering, but it will need a back print.

If anyone can help me get my idea to graphic and send it to Steve, that would help greatly. I have the idea but lack the technology.

XnMeX - 8-28-2008 at 06:41 AM

Quote:
any other shirt ideas for a Thorp shirt design? I have an idea that involves a dragon which is not so violent as the curb stomp idea but whatever you people will buy is what I'll end up doing. Just keep the ideas coming.

Some sort of fat iconic "hardcore "kid"" with this saying taken from the resolution board...

"Hardcore kids don't get old, we just get fat."

lol

XHonusWagnerX - 8-28-2008 at 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

Some sort of fat iconic "hardcore "kid"" with this saying taken from the resolution board...

"Hardcore kids don't get old, we just get fat."

lol

TOTALLY SUPPORTED!!

SS76 - 8-28-2008 at 09:36 AM

but we're not all fat...I could never wear that shit. Sounds a little more softcore than hardcore.

Discipline - 8-28-2008 at 06:09 PM

Thorp neighbourhood bar.

defstarsteve - 8-28-2008 at 07:47 PM

thorp done on like the cheers sign or something...

Six66Mike - 9-2-2008 at 08:34 PM

Well not long after you posted someone asked about shirts, they were impressed with the price byt he sound of it and rather than going local like 20km away it sounds like they were gonna get you to do it on the other side of the country haha. If you do Horizons shirts post up a pic.

defstarsteve - 9-2-2008 at 08:58 PM

yeah I think I will be doing them, I'll let you know
thanks man

Dave - 9-2-2008 at 10:24 PM

i'm down for another thorp board shirt