Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Is there a particular skill you wish you had?

Discipline - 8-27-2008 at 10:21 PM

I was watching a movie I love tonight called Shade, which revolves around card games and people who can fix them. I'm a huge mark for card tricks, and the fact that everything done in the movie was real and not special effects makes it all the more enjoyable. The actors had to actully learn how to do all these moves with the cards which, to me, made the movie that much better. I would love to learn this stuff but I know I don't have the finger dexterity to do it. I fucking love watching card tricks.

upyerbum - 8-27-2008 at 11:23 PM

Super powers aside, I always wished I could wail on the guitar as effortlessly as some bastards I know.

clevohardcore - 8-27-2008 at 11:24 PM

I would like to play and win the lottery. That would be a awesome skill. And to be able to great things with the money.

Jason the Magnificent - 8-28-2008 at 12:02 AM

Bo staff.

Discipline - 8-28-2008 at 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I would like to play and win the lottery. That would be a awesome skill. And to be able to great things with the money.

Not really a skill, more luck. I mean an actual skill or ability.

xChino_Martinezx - 8-28-2008 at 02:21 AM

I would be more than happy with the ability to trade my place with someone ill that I don't want to die... we should have the ability to exchange our good health with those who deserve to live... I've been praying for that every night in this last year and if there's really a god, I'll wake up one of this day with cancer and someone I love will be o.k. for good... those of you who have a religion, please, pray for my wishes to come true... I'll appreciate that from the bottom of my heart...

DaveMoral - 8-28-2008 at 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Bo staff.

HAHAHA. Awesome.

Skill... drawing, then I could get cracking on this comic idea...

JawnDiablo - 8-28-2008 at 06:41 AM

After watching Jet Li movies I think I know what I'd like to be able to do, and make a fuckton of loot at the same time and maybe jam out guitar riffs in the process.

xoversux - 8-28-2008 at 07:45 AM

To make smart ass comments instantly, every time.

SS76 - 8-28-2008 at 09:40 AM

http://www.myspace.com/tonykoehl

artistic talent. I wish I could draw all the fucked up shit in my head. Violent art. Like Tony Koehl's masterpieces.

clevohardcore - 8-28-2008 at 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

Not really a skill, more luck. I mean an actual skill or ability.

^^^^^^^ dude I know. Look at the time I posted that I was waay tired, but think of that actually being a skill of always guessing the lottery #'s. Keep that shit a secret and you could help yourself and everyone else to the lottery.

CR83 - 8-28-2008 at 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
Super powers aside, I always wished I could wail on the guitar as effortlessly as some bastards I know.

Amen to that!

clevohardcore - 8-28-2008 at 11:40 AM

I wish to appreciate all the good things I sometimes overlook.

bombidol - 8-28-2008 at 11:49 AM

Financial restraint

ShawnRefuse - 8-28-2008 at 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bombidol
Financial restraint

Hahaha me too. Add TIME MANAGEMENT to that too.

Dave - 8-28-2008 at 12:17 PM

counting cards.......

sippers - 8-28-2008 at 04:20 PM

to travel back in time to hoarde up on vinyl,comics,toys,and see amazing shows.