Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Quarantine

Voodoobillyman - 10-28-2008 at 11:36 AM

Anyone seen this yet? or the original Spanish version (REC)? I would have to say after seeing the remake (Quarantine) it was by far one of the creepiest films to be made in the US in quite some time that had that kind of marketing. I still have the heebie jeebies. I highly recommend to the horror lovers. I have not seen the original film but it is getting a US release at the same time the remake hits DVD shelves. I plan to own both and the original filmakers are making a sequel to get deeper into the backstory. Bottom line is, go see this, scary as all Hades!

BKT - 10-28-2008 at 11:53 AM

Good to know. I love horror movies and this one looks like a good one from the previews I have seen.

Thanks,

MM.

joemaconmovies - 10-28-2008 at 12:41 PM

i thought it was gonna suck but it had that awesome night vision shot. good to know it doesn't.

Discipline - 10-28-2008 at 01:49 PM

I really want to see this.

Voodoobillyman - 10-28-2008 at 02:27 PM

It's been a long time since a movie set such an eerie suspenseful mood for me. I was wearing my scally and actually dipped my head on a few parts, I know, pussy. it gives a glimpse of a potentialy amazing storyline with gritty realism. I can't wait to see the original film as their are minor differences and with the sequel expanding on the back story, it could be one for the books within the genre. Horror movie buffs will kick themselves for not seeing this in the theatres.

ShawnRefuse - 10-28-2008 at 02:49 PM

nice. I may see it on Sunday. I have been wanting to.

newbreedbrian - 10-28-2008 at 04:00 PM

i saw the original (rec). haven't seen the remake yet, but rec was really good. spanish with subtitles as i recall

MikeCore - 10-28-2008 at 04:11 PM

Yeah, this movie looks good but than again A LOT of movies look good and wind up being junk. I'll wait for the DVD. Hope it comes out on BluRay.

bombidol - 10-28-2008 at 04:54 PM

REC was awesome

Voodoobillyman - 10-29-2008 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCore
Yeah, this movie looks good but than again A LOT of movies look good and wind up being junk. I'll wait for the DVD. Hope it comes out on BluRay.

I'm the same skeptic as you bro, believe me, GO SEE THIS