Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

you know that you're married when......

GOLD GRILL - 4-28-2005 at 09:36 PM

your significant other sees no problem in paying 170 bux to get her hair done. Good God.

ManMadePsycho - 4-28-2005 at 10:19 PM

WHAT!!

THATS INSAYNE!!

clevohardcore - 4-28-2005 at 10:46 PM

I know EXACTLY what your talking about. My $100 just for the cut and color.

SAAAAARS - 4-28-2005 at 10:48 PM

i haven't paid for a haircut or anything in years. i could go on two trips with that much money!

BobbyFrontline - 4-29-2005 at 01:07 AM

on the flipside.... I spent 2 gs on new amp, 60 amonth on strings and so on.. she dosnt even blink

ManMadePsycho - 4-29-2005 at 01:40 AM

Being single RULES!!

BDx13 - 4-29-2005 at 10:21 AM

my wife goes to these salon schools here in the city and gets her hair did at places like bumble and bumble and aveda for $30 or $40. they're slow, but they're good, and you can't beat the price.

Discipline - 4-29-2005 at 12:23 PM

I bought a pair of clippers when I was 16 and have been doing my own haircuts for the last 12 years. Home haircuts rule! Gotta love a shaved head.

Anybody who pays $170 for a fuckin haircut is, in my opinion, a fuckin moron. No offence to you or your wife actually intended, but that's just stupid.

moron - 4-29-2005 at 12:59 PM

I pay $10 for a shitty haircut, but I dont really care. I just go home and straighten it out myself. I hate spending money on my hair.

Mrs. Moron used to spend about $60 for her cut... sometimes more, but she's not working now so she went to a salon school last time. They did an alright job. She said she saw lots of mullets though.

DAN SMASH - 4-29-2005 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I bought a pair of clippers when I was 16 and have been doing my own haircuts for the last 12 years. Home haircuts rule! Gotta love a shaved head.

Anybody who pays $170 for a fuckin haircut is, in my opinion, a fuckin moron. No offence to you or your wife actually intended, but that's just stupid.

the same bro.

GOLD GRILL - 4-30-2005 at 02:08 AM

Yeah, it is stupid, my wife wouldn't stop apologizing. It won't be happening again.

forsaken - 4-30-2005 at 04:41 AM

$40 for a pair of good clippers = a lifetime of sweetly shaved heads.

.... $170 is alot, but I can see why they spend that much.

ManMadePsycho - 4-30-2005 at 10:37 AM

Yea its a high price in all, but me, i would let the girl do what she wants. I used to pamper my last girlfriend with everything, bought her so much shit and paid for everything I possibly could. It's not that I was a pussy or anything or she made me, it just made me feal good to support her like that.

sorry got off topic..lol

JawnDiablo - 4-30-2005 at 11:00 AM

i almost got married 3 years ago....glad i didnt...best move i made

Boogie Capone - 5-2-2005 at 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
i almost got married 3 years ago....glad i didnt...best move i made

Same here.

Jeff trhe Greek - 5-2-2005 at 08:49 AM

My wife's been puttin' up with me for 15 years, she can do whatever she wants.

BDx13 - 5-2-2005 at 01:16 PM

i didn't get my hair cut for 10 years. it kills me to pull my wallet out for a trim these days.

Killthehumans - 5-2-2005 at 01:52 PM

i ussually shave my own head, however everyone in a while ill pay 20 bux at a local barber shop to get a hair cut. No shampoo, but the cut makes me want to go out and get a suit or something.

RomanticViolence - 5-6-2005 at 03:23 PM

I don't pay for hair cuts. My friend works at a salon she cuts my hair for free.

MENTALxRUSS - 5-6-2005 at 03:54 PM

i learned to cut hair when i was on ship... i'm hella good...
however i'm not good enough to cut my own hair. so i pay $5.00 to some barber across the street!

GOLD GRILL - 5-10-2005 at 09:15 AM

This is Gabes wife............It was one seventy all together, I had black and red, they stipped the color, re colored it, highlighted it, cut it, and I bought hair products and tipped 20 because I made her re-do it twice. Its not that bad. Im not a moron. Gabe was leaving to go out of town and mothers day was coming up. I usually pay 5 dollars for shitty box dye. I felt bad I spent alot of money, but wasn't sorry I had it done. If I wanna pay alot to get my hiar done I will! Whats insane is that this many people responded to a gay ass hair post on a music message board.

Discipline - 5-10-2005 at 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLD GRILL
This is Gabes wife............It was one seventy all together, I had black and red, they stipped the color, re colored it, highlighted it, cut it, and I bought hair products and tipped 20 because I made her re-do it twice. Its not that bad. Im not a moron. Gabe was leaving to go out of town and mothers day was coming up. I usually pay 5 dollars for shitty box dye. I felt bad I spent alot of money, but wasn't sorry I had it done. If I wanna pay alot to get my hiar done I will! Whats insane is that this many people responded to a gay ass hair post on a music message board.

Ok. That was fuckin funny!:D

BDx13 - 5-10-2005 at 11:25 AM

Quote:

This is great. Mrs. Wells, I hope that really is you. I, too, have been shocked by some of the crap people post on our board, but I love it all. i think the best yet was when some of these guys were debating the best way to remove sweat stains from their tshirts. THAT'S fucking hardcore.

xPARROTx - 5-10-2005 at 01:28 PM

Quote:
if you feel like driving to baybrook you should go to kim at visible changes. she does good color and it would be way less.