Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

ATTN: Thorp board (regarding Furly ;) )

mikeoffbase - 1-31-2009 at 06:31 PM

She's curently in my bathtub...

Scrubbing , scraping and recaulking it. :)

Just thought I'd share, as I know she comes here often.

I'm NOT Furly, ... and I don't approve this message.

mikeoffbase - 1-31-2009 at 07:42 PM

Best merch chick ever!

DAK - 1-31-2009 at 08:10 PM

MAke sure she does a good job.

random - 1-31-2009 at 08:16 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

mikeoffbase - 1-31-2009 at 08:41 PM

Got pix, but can't upload. Nice shot of her holding my caulk.

Furly says I "Clevoed" my computer.

BDx13 - 1-31-2009 at 09:16 PM

hahahahahaaa.!!!

Dave - 1-31-2009 at 10:04 PM

post of the week right here........we still need pics.

mikeoffbase - 1-31-2009 at 11:17 PM

I guess I'll have to go over to Jeff's and upload the pics off my camera card.

She's still at it.

Voodoobillyman - 1-31-2009 at 11:19 PM

pics

Furly - 1-31-2009 at 11:58 PM

And now I fucking quit and went home. Douche bag Mike says "Well, it does look a little brighter, but not much of a difference"

About 5 hours of scrubbing!!!!!! :grind:

And y'all really don't need to see the pics of me looking like total hell. :barfy:

Voodoobillyman - 2-1-2009 at 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
And now I fucking quit and went home. Douche bag Mike says "Well, it does look a little brighter, but not much of a difference"

And y'all really don't need to see the pics of me looking like total hell. :barfy:

Is dude a tenant of yours?

Furly - 2-1-2009 at 12:57 PM

no, he's Mike from D&T and The Unloved.

I'm trying to help him hook a good girl, and he doesn't understand that a girl is going to walk in there and run scared from all the yuck.

I'm trying to teach him that appearence and cleanliness matters to broads.

XnMeX - 2-1-2009 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
no, he's Mike from D&T and The Unloved.

I'm trying to help him hook a good girl, and he doesn't understand that a girl is going to walk in there and run scared from all the yuck.

I'm trying to teach him that appearence and cleanliness matters to broads.

Indeed, as soon as I was "on the market" again my apt got a couple major cleaning days out of me.

At least Mike knows a girl that knows how to handle caulk. Always good to have.

Furly - 2-1-2009 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

At least Mike knows a girl that knows how to handle caulk. Always good to have.

haha.

Next will be his kitchen, that's going to be Hell, he hates when his shit gets moved, but I couldn't care less. If he doesn't find a lady I'm going to be stuck taking care of him forever.

I may complain about it, but Mike has been there for me many times when I was stuck in a rut.

While my gram was still living with me he would come over anytime I called him to watch her when I had to run out for something. He's a good buddy.

mikeoffbase - 2-1-2009 at 06:53 PM

Quote:

I had my contacts in today. Looks much better than through my scratched and fogged up glasses.

If you and Mr. Clean got in an arm wrestling match, my money would be on you sugar britches. ;)

Good job....

and stay the hell out of my kitchen!!

mikeoffbase - 2-1-2009 at 08:21 PM

Well Furly, we tried your substitute caulk (tape). It just didn't cut it. Only lasted about two minutes after things got all wet.

Moral of the story is, that ther is NO substitute for my caulk. Now I'm forced to whip out my caulk, and do the job right! ;)

Furly - 2-1-2009 at 09:19 PM

How many hours did that tape say to wait before getting it wet????????

Also, fixing your shower with just caulk and tape is like trying to fix a washing machine with just a can of WD40.

I still recommend the shower curtain on the wall as a quick fix till you get new shower walls.

I'll be over this week or weekend to do your kitchen, start finding places for your shit now.

mikeoffbase - 2-1-2009 at 10:17 PM

Quote:
How many hours did that tape say to wait before getting it wet????????

Also, fixing your shower with just caulk and tape is like trying to fix a washing machine with just a can of WD40.

I still recommend the shower curtain on the wall as a quick fix till you get new shower walls.

I'll be over this week or weekend to do your kitchen, start finding places for your shit now.

Negatory!!

The tape said 6 hours. I gave it 24. I pulled out my caulk, and did my duty. It's drying as we speak.

DaveMoral - 2-1-2009 at 11:28 PM

All this caulk talk reminds me of a story I was told about a gay interior designer whose partner is black. He came into a bathroom my old boss was working on for him and they were putting black caulk in the tiling.... he says "I just love the black caulk."

clevohardcore - 2-2-2009 at 12:35 AM

what happened in this thread? I was expecting "noodz or it never happened" and all I got was this............:(

Furly - 2-2-2009 at 01:10 AM

Hey Clevo, did ya notice you were mentioned?

And if there were ever to be noodz of me
A. They sure the hell wouldn't be taken at or by Mike.
B. The internet would never see them. Ever.

And for the record, I only work with white caulk. Ok, maybe I've played with beige once or twice, but never the black caulk, once you use black caulk, I'm sure you could never go back.