Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Danzig to be on next rock of love? Smell BS?

XnMeX - 2-18-2009 at 11:23 PM

PRESS RELEASE VH1/Viacom Corp. For Immediate Release Jan. 12, 2009 New Season of Rock of Love to Feature Metal Legend Glenn Danzig VH1 announced today that producers are now filming a new season of Rock of Love featuring metal/punk/horror-core legend, Glenn Danzig. The new show, which will premeire this July, is called "Rock of Love: Bride of Satan with Glenn Danzig." Danzig is well-known in metal and punk circles as one of the founding members of 1980s horror-core punk rockers Samhain. He went on to the form hard-rock band Danzig, which scored several top 40 hits in the late '80s including "Mother" and "She Rides." Both a singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, Danzig is also well-known for his interest in the occult and all things evil. VH1 producers stated that introducing the element of Satanism would inject new life into the Rock of Love franchise as well as reach a different audience niche -- jokingly referred to by insiders as "the black market."

The new series will follow the traditional Flavor of Love/Rock of Love format with a group of 20 women vying for the affection of the celebrity musician. However, at the insistence of Mr. Danzig, the winner will enter into a legally-binding marriage with Satan in a ceremony that is sure to test the limits of basic cable censorship standards. Although network executives are keeping a tight lid on the show's planned shennanigans, a few details have been leaked about planned challenges. These include: goat entrail soup and chili cook-off blindfolded nun deflowering contest sexy seance strip-a-thon virgin or family member: the sacrifice challenge name that heretic #####

JawnDiablo - 2-18-2009 at 11:38 PM

ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Kid Ugly - 2-18-2009 at 11:51 PM

FUCK FUCK FUCK PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Kid Ugly - 2-18-2009 at 11:52 PM

(whoops double post)

Discipline - 2-19-2009 at 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
FUCK FUCK FUCK PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

morgan - 2-19-2009 at 01:26 AM

As much as I hate reality tv if this actually comes out I might have to watch it.

JawnDiablo - 2-19-2009 at 07:33 AM

does Danzig get to hit the bimbos when they fail?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-19-2009 at 08:29 AM

well it does sound like it could be true, but when I read this part it made me doubt it was real.

These include: goat entrail soup and chili cook-off blindfolded nun deflowering contest sexy seance strip-a-thon virgin or family member: the sacrifice challenge name that heretic

Also isnt it kind of weird that VH1 would do a press release promoting a show with Glen Danzig in it and they would mention him as one of the founding members of Samhain, but not mention The Misfits?

clevohardcore - 2-19-2009 at 08:36 AM

Ya really, Samhain over the Misfits?

It would be funny but the deflowering and goat soup make this story BS

CR83 - 2-19-2009 at 10:48 AM

I would assume all contestants would be under 5 feet tall for him. I just don't see this happening. If it does, count my ass in

bombidol - 2-19-2009 at 11:35 AM

DO IT MOTHER OF GOD PLEASE DO IT

necrobutcher - 2-19-2009 at 05:25 PM

The potential for unintentional comedy would be off the charts if this was real.

Voodoobillyman - 2-19-2009 at 06:25 PM

I'll only watch if Danny NSK gets a cameo for round duece!!!!

XHonusWagnerX - 2-19-2009 at 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
I'll only watch if Danny NSK gets a cameo for round duece!!!!

as Glen eliminates the girls he doesnt want, Danny just punches them out!

clevohardcore - 2-19-2009 at 10:33 PM

Glen eliminiates them all and Danny defends them on the seaosn finale

JawnDiablo - 2-20-2009 at 07:33 AM

I'd pay to see Danny punch Danzig in the throat on national TV

barc0debaby - 2-20-2009 at 01:31 PM

Danzig gets a stripper cake, Danny jumps out, and POW! right in the kisser...

clevohardcore - 2-20-2009 at 01:33 PM

Then Rollins screams into a mic "CAUSE I'M A LIAR, YA". Band breaks into song.

XnMeX - 2-20-2009 at 06:06 PM

I actually found this to post here in a bulletin posted by whom??? Danny NSK of course!

DaveMoral - 2-20-2009 at 08:24 PM

Hahaha.