Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

E Town

JawnDiablo - 2-21-2009 at 05:02 PM

So my friend calls me and is like yo i have an extra ticket for E town concrete playin a reunion show tonight. it's $38.
$38? WTF?
For them?
It better come with a case of beer and a hooker.
I declined.

Discipline - 2-21-2009 at 05:10 PM

I wouldn't see them for free.

Jason the Magnificent - 2-21-2009 at 06:20 PM

Boring as hell live. Rennaisance is a perfect album though.

Siczine.com - 2-21-2009 at 06:32 PM

I love a lot of what they have done, and can't stand some of their other shit. I have seen them when they put out Time 2 Shine and then Second Coming and while they were tight live, it was boring.

And it wasn't that long ago that they played their "final" show, I wonder why the are coming back?

Juan, you didn't catch what other bands were playing did you. It's funny because I myself just got offered to go see Lamb of God/Children of Bodom/God Forbid/As I Lay Dying/Municipal Waste and when I heard it was $38 plus surcharge I said fuck that.

barc0debaby - 2-21-2009 at 08:33 PM

38 dollars is a deal for Bodom alone.

DAK - 2-21-2009 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I wouldn't see them for free.

JawnDiablo - 2-21-2009 at 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
I love a lot of what they have done, and can't stand some of their other shit. I have seen them when they put out Time 2 Shine and then Second Coming and while they were tight live, it was boring.

And it wasn't that long ago that they played their "final" show, I wonder why the are coming back?

Juan, you didn't catch what other bands were playing did you. It's funny because I myself just got offered to go see Lamb of God/Children of Bodom/God Forbid/As I Lay Dying/Municipal Waste and when I heard it was $38 plus surcharge I said fuck that.

no clue who else is on the bill.
i like most of their material.
saw them once or twice and they were pretty boring and im just not into that yeah boy shit anymore....

clevohardcore - 2-22-2009 at 01:41 AM

That is rediculous. Decent band and they did have some good stuff but to have a band like that and call it a reunion is bullshit. They always seemed to disapear and then come back a couple years later. Just admit you didnt sell any of your last self released record and you quit but your guitar player is begging you to play again.

BDx13 - 2-22-2009 at 01:32 PM

the reviews i've heard said etown was just ok.
billy club and MP, however, awesome.