do you kids like this band?
i feel like this is the wrong neck of the woods to ask this,
but i am curious.

mary - 9-22-2004 at 05:45 AM

i don?t even know them...

Dave - 9-22-2004 at 08:22 AM

never heard of them

moron - 9-22-2004 at 09:24 AM

I like em. They sorta make me laugh because they seem to hate everything and everyone, and some of their songs are these crazy short songs that have an abrupt ending. Good stuff though. I hate to be one of those people, but I prefer their Eaten Alive 7" to the new cd. I even prefer the old versions of the re-recorded songs. I think the rougher production Eaten Alive that does it for me.

SAAAAARS - 9-22-2004 at 11:58 AM

http://www.outbreakhc.com/downloads.htm

give them a listen if you haven't heard them. these dudes worked really hard to get where they've gotten and they do tons of shit to help the maine scene. they're awesome.

SAAAAARS - 9-22-2004 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
I like em. They sorta make me laugh because they seem to hate everything and everyone, and some of their songs are these crazy short songs that have an abrupt ending. Good stuff though. I hate to be one of those people, but I prefer their Eaten Alive 7" to the new cd. I even prefer the old versions of the re-recorded songs. I think the rougher production Eaten Alive that does it for me.

and yet, they're still the nicest guys ever. i didn't like the new cd at first, but it grew on me a loooot. i love it now.