Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

TERROR

SAAAAARS - 5-7-2005 at 12:21 AM

i know that there have been a bunch of threads about this band fairly recently, but i just saw them and i am so fucking pumped about hardcore right now. this show was the most fun i've had in a WHILE.

i can't wait to see them again on tuesday.

if you live in mass in or around the general area of brockton and you are not at that show tomorrow, you are a huge douche bag!

SHARE TERROR STORIESSSSSS

MyOwnWay - 5-7-2005 at 12:26 AM

No stories, but your thread made me want to listen to "Keep Your Distance". Hands down my favorite Terror track.

thedog - 5-7-2005 at 12:44 AM

i haven't seen them in awhile, but the last time i saw them in philly they put on a good show.

SAAAAARS - 5-7-2005 at 01:14 AM

it was so fucking sweet. i feel bad for whoever has to place the venue back together. the ceiling was mad low and all the tiles were pulled down near the front and the wires and lights were hanging down and broken and everyones heads were in the ceiling. SO GOOD

ENDERA.x - 5-7-2005 at 01:39 AM

i havent seen them in so long I tihnk way back with Madball

GabeTexasGAMC - 5-7-2005 at 02:19 AM

i was drinking 40s with scott and talking about how great texas chicks are.
hahaha. that it.
MAXIMUM OUTPUT!

KyleOz - 5-7-2005 at 07:00 AM

Just saw them on April 27th in my hometown.

Was a killer show.

No tough guy bullshit but still brutal as hell.

It was like I almost forgot I broke my nose a month earlier.

Had so much fun, I busted out lowest of the low recently again because of how fun terror is live.

Also for you Pride Kills dude, I was rocking my life of hate shirt ty cobbs, and I refused the mic at one point then vogel saw my shirt, grabbed it then gave a thumbs up...you guys are doing something right.

clevohardcore - 5-7-2005 at 11:19 AM

HAven't seen them in a while. Good shows though. Good music too.

forsaken - 5-7-2005 at 08:51 PM

Good terror Australian tour story:

Nick Jett (who's straightedge) making a deal with this crackhead Adelaide scene girl, that if he goes and scores some crack for her, she'll let him do her in the butt. So out he goes, buys the crack and screws her butt.

Theres not a word of a lie there. Great story, the whole country knew about it the next day.

SAAAAARS - 5-7-2005 at 08:54 PM

hahahahaha that rules

GOLD GRILL - 5-8-2005 at 12:20 AM

Luke and I went to see terror after work. So we are piss drunk and running around in coveralls and shit havin a great time. Luke decides to stage dive, but as he dives he hits his head on a hanging PA speaker and splits that fucker somethin aweful. He gets up laughing and throwing blood all over the place. He has a huge scar from that shit, it was awesome. Terror owns.

CR83 - 5-9-2005 at 12:23 PM

Terror put everything out there when they play. They are truly awesome. Met Scott in Dallas in December when they were playing with Sick Of It All, Full Blown and Hatebreed. What a stand up guy. I will always be a Terror fan.

Any First Blood Updates?

MENTALxRUSS - 5-9-2005 at 12:38 PM

nothing but crucial stage dives at ever terror show i go to... i did almost break my arm once and afterwards... scott was like dude are you ok? and i told him yeah my arm is still intact...

nothing else really?