Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Well done, Gwen Stefani

BDx13 - 5-4-2009 at 06:49 AM

i think pretty much only she could this look off:
http://thesuperficial.com/2009/05/gwen_stefani_as_you_rememb...

XHonusWagnerX - 5-4-2009 at 07:42 AM

shes cute... pants are ugly

clevohardcore - 5-4-2009 at 08:45 AM

I am convinced that she is a robot. NO way can she give birth to 2 children and look this way. In the past I never thought she was super hot, but now I do. WOW!

3rdDistrict - 5-4-2009 at 08:51 AM

fred perry + stone wash > fake nails and fresh hip hop gear

XHonusWagnerX - 5-4-2009 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdDistrict
fred perry + stone wash > fake nails and fresh hip hop gear

NO DOUBT! ;););););):saint:

clevohardcore - 5-4-2009 at 09:24 AM

Ya, but isn't this the posing. I had a friend from junior high/highschool that was gothic before both was ever a term in a scene. She was into the cure/janes addiction/depeche mode and 7 seconds. A few of us were tight. We went to shows together and hung out all the time. Then for one reason or another she started dating a wigger then she went out with black dudes. Now she is a "hair stylist" and in the ghetto. A friend recently ran into her and now she is talking about the old times and wanting to hang out again. That sounds just like the ghetto version of Gwen Stefani.

Back int he day you were called a POSEUR. Now it seems sheik to be up front about being fake. I am back to disliking her. Fuck that dude looking bitch. Fuck her and that PINK whore. They are all one in the same.

Dave - 5-4-2009 at 11:34 AM

cow pants.

DaveMoral - 5-4-2009 at 11:41 AM

I saw her on the Today Show that morning. I was like "whoa, cool." and then proceeded to think... that's how she should just always look. And then I amused myself thinking about all the people that just wouldn't have a clue as to where that look comes from.

gavin - 5-4-2009 at 12:39 PM

oi oi

XHonusWagnerX - 5-4-2009 at 01:09 PM

since she came from the ska/punk scene isnt her dressing like she is in those pictures just going back to her original style?

clevohardcore - 5-4-2009 at 01:36 PM

in other words "poseur".

DaveMoral - 5-4-2009 at 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
since she came from the ska/punk scene isnt her dressing like she is in those pictures just going back to her original style?

Yeah. Pretty much.

upyerbum - 5-4-2009 at 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
NO DOUBT!

I don't know if this still holds true, but if you even typed NO Doubt on the Madness board you were barred. :tumble:

Enyo - 5-4-2009 at 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I am convinced that she is a robot. NO way can she give birth to 2 children and look this way.

A nutritionist, a personal trainer, a chef, a plastic surgeon, a personal stylist, a team of people to do your hair/makeup/nails, a nanny, and a full gym in your home and any woman in the world could look like that after 2 kids. :)

That said. Fuck that bitch. I'm not bitter or anything. Not at all..

;)

MarkV - 5-4-2009 at 04:20 PM

No Doubt are one of the few musical acts that have been full sponsored/endorsed by Fred Perry for years and years now.

JawnDiablo - 5-4-2009 at 05:49 PM

i like her.

necrobutcher - 5-4-2009 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Ya, but isn't this the posing. I had a friend from junior high/highschool that was gothic before both was ever a term in a scene. She was into the cure/janes addiction/depeche mode and 7 seconds. A few of us were tight. We went to shows together and hung out all the time. Then for one reason or another she started dating a wigger then she went out with black dudes. Now she is a "hair stylist" and in the ghetto. A friend recently ran into her and now she is talking about the old times and wanting to hang out again. That sounds just like the ghetto version of Gwen Stefani.

Back int he day you were called a POSEUR. Now it seems sheik to be up front about being fake. I am back to disliking her. Fuck that dude looking bitch. Fuck her and that PINK whore. They are all one in the same.

I'm on board with you.

3 years ago she was making candy coated pop/hip hop music that made me nauseous from anger.

I hated No Doubt back in the mid 90's and I still hate those dicks.

CR83 - 5-4-2009 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by necrobutcher
Quote:

I'm on board with you.

3 years ago she was making candy coated pop/hip hop music that made me nauseous from anger.

I hated No Doubt back in the mid 90's and I still hate those dicks.

I too was never down with them. BS band for me.

Dave - 5-4-2009 at 08:33 PM

its still pop.....

clevohardcore - 5-5-2009 at 10:16 AM

.............and it all sucks.

moforn - 5-7-2009 at 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkV
No Doubt are one of the few musical acts that have been full sponsored/endorsed by Fred Perry for years and years now.

I think I heard "Fucked up" are too- though I could be wrong.

Jason the Magnificent - 5-7-2009 at 08:07 AM

Shes wearing just as much of a costume as anyone else in punk/hc/oi wearing perrys/docs/cammies etc.

BKT - 5-7-2009 at 11:02 AM

Cunt.

MM.

Enyo - 5-7-2009 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Cunt.

MM.

MM- you are adorable. ;)