Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Duane Peters racing in the Gumball 3000

BDx13 - 5-4-2009 at 11:28 PM

U.S. BOMBS frontman, and everyone's favorite maniac, Duane Peters is at it again with a new adventure. The world of the Master of Disaster is never a dull one. He has teamed up with daredevil Trigger Gumm and longtime clothing sponser, Draven Clothing, to conquer this year's GUMBALL 3000.

They'll be making any scene from mad Max look tame as they storm along in a blackened F-150 built by Galpin Auto Sports (GAS). Replete with requisite comedy and artificial guns, they're bound to be a favorite. Keep an eye out for the Draven Truck and beware because Duane and Trigger are coming to your town very soon!

Follow their adventures on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Draven_Shoes 

And if you haven't already, make sure to pick up U.S. BOMBS We Are The Problem on Sailor's Grave Records.

Some Twitter highlights...

BDx13 - 5-4-2009 at 11:35 PM

Quote:

DP & Trigger are outside Flagstaff hauling ass & avoiding cops! It's gnarly out there but the guys are in it to win it!

Quote:
Duane said the Prince of Dubai got pulled over for going 230 mph and got off cause he has diplomatic immunity...

Quote:

The Guys got a ticket in AZ, 5 cars got impounded, Draven rescued @trvsbrkr 's crew, & Duane peed on the radar detector!

XHonusWagnerX - 5-5-2009 at 06:03 AM

last time I saw Duane Peters he could barely stand up!

MarkV - 5-5-2009 at 09:53 AM

He's been sober for a while now, or that's what I've heard anyway. Haven't seen him drinking at shows out here if that's an indication?
Of course, if Corey Parks were my motivation, neither would I!