Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Yo Mr. Reed I can't figure this out.

clevohardcore - 5-20-2009 at 01:26 AM

Is this healthy or not? Because it may look bad, but it sure is tasty.

morgan - 5-20-2009 at 03:31 AM

Clevo I can't imagine that thing being the least bit healthy. Not gonna lie it looks tasty though.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-20-2009 at 06:05 AM

what is it??

jonnynewbreed - 5-20-2009 at 06:23 AM

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

clevohardcore - 5-20-2009 at 09:23 AM

My father brought over a plain white bag of these. He said "I had to go to the bank and thought you might like these for little man." lil-clevo. I asked "How do you find donuts at the bank". He states and I quote "I don't know" and left. They looked terrible so I called him and he said they were selling them from a local bakery called Keidrowski's. I bit into one and the inside had the texture of soggy drywall, but freaking taste awesome. It tastes like huge chocolate chip cookie dough/cake coated in glaze/icing/chocolate syrup and......more glaze. I still don't have the name of this specimen, but it has to be the single worst think to eat that is edible. I had to get a picture of it.

Lucabrasi - 5-22-2009 at 02:53 AM

Have you guys ever seen the book series "Eat This Not That"? I would suggest checking it out of you eat out a lot and are looking to lose weight.

clevohardcore - 5-22-2009 at 08:13 AM

I get emails about it all the time but unless I find it used I ain't buying it. I like the emails I get. Honestly I thought CHIPOTLE was healthy until I read an email. Just one chicken burrito was over 1200 calories and nearly double 1 days worth of sodium. If you change it to up and order it as a bowl minus the shell and rice you knock it down to around 500 calories.

CR83 - 5-26-2009 at 05:59 PM

Clevo, yes it is healthy...as long as it would be a last meal request. Shit looks mad good though Dude.

clevohardcore - 5-26-2009 at 07:46 PM

I spent most of Memorial day talking about this doughnut to my cousins and uncles. It's funny how my father goes to the bank and finds doughnuts. No wonder he is diabetic.