Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

moron - 9-23-2004 at 12:36 PM

I have a feeling I'll get made fun of for this, but I really like this show. Im not one for fashion or decorating or anything because I hate to spend the money or time on myself like that, but this show is really entertaining. My girlfriend keeps on saying that I should be on the show, but I say no fucking way. I love to laugh at how they tear other people's lives apart and make fun of how they dress, eat, live, etc. but there's no fucking way I'm gonna be the butt of those jokes. Plus, I think they'd toss all of my records out and I'd have to kill someone if they tried to do that. Another thing is that, sure... they can buy all of these expensive clothing for me, but there's no way I'd have the patience or the money to go into those stores on my own and actually try to keep that wardrobe up.

Anyway... am I the only fan here?

RomanticViolence - 9-23-2004 at 12:41 PM

i've never even seen the show :(

moron - 9-23-2004 at 12:42 PM

do you at least know what it's about? if not... read about it here

Big Ugly - 9-23-2004 at 03:00 PM

I have not one iota of interest in this show. I can't belive you watch it!

RomanticViolence - 9-23-2004 at 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
do you at least know what it's about? if not... read about it here

Yeah, i've heard people talk about it. Its a reality show right?. I've just never had a chance to watch it.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-23-2004 at 10:54 PM

i watch it, its rad, those fags kick ass.
i wish i had a waredrobe.
Fuck people who talk shit about it.

BDx13 - 9-24-2004 at 12:43 PM

i agree, those fags do kick ass. queer eye is one of the few shows i watch regularly.

tom is my favorite; that guy is really good at what he does. i do graphic design for a living, but am into all kinds of design; product, packaging, architecture, i love it all, and while interrior design sure does sound a little gay, that guy is really good. al those other shows like 'design on a dime', 'trading spaces', 'while you were out', whatever, their work looks like crap 95% of the time. i don't think i've seen one thing tom has done that doesn't work.

BDx13 - 9-24-2004 at 12:44 PM

oh, and...
i've seen that dude carson around the city twice (cause you know i'm always chillin at the gay bars), and both times i just started screaming... "YEEEAAAHHH! CARSON THE QUEER GUY, YOU FUCKIN' RULE! I LOVE YOUR SHOW!" he was like "oh, my! thank you. oh, you're a big one, aren't you!"

i gotta stay outta chelsea.

clevohardcore - 9-25-2004 at 12:25 AM

I tried to hate it but my wife wouldn't let me. Now I want to watch the fucking show. we get popcorn and plan it out. Along with all those offer home shows. I'm scaring myself anymore.

Hey it keep me hip thats all I care.

clevohardcore - 9-25-2004 at 12:28 AM

Did any of you see the one were they told you how to remove the yellow armpit stains from shirts? I missed it but I really need to know. So any of you METROSEXUALS out there have the answer. My shirts will thank you. Please let me know.

moron - 9-25-2004 at 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
oh, and...
i've seen that dude carson around the city twice (cause you know i'm always chillin at the gay bars), and both times i just started screaming... "YEEEAAAHHH! CARSON THE QUEER GUY, YOU FUCKIN' RULE! I LOVE YOUR SHOW!" he was like "oh, my! thank you. oh, you're a big one, aren't you!"

i gotta stay outta chelsea.

hahahaha

were you drunk when you yelled that? I have yet to see more than one "celebrity" in NYC. Before I moved here I was on a subway platform and a guy from "Third Watch" was standing next to us. The black paramedic guy..... I suck with names and I just checked the website and it looks like he left the show. Anyway... the only way I knew it was him was because he was wearing a "Third Watch" jacket.

LilOz - 9-26-2004 at 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Did any of you see the one were they told you how to remove the yellow armpit stains from shirts? I missed it but I really need to know. So any of you METROSEXUALS out there have the answer. My shirts will thank you. Please let me know.

You don't have to be a metrosexual to know that, oxyclean works fucking wonders. It turned my horribley stained okd jersey back to looking brand new, I was convinced.

Either that or the age old solution...bleach

clevohardcore - 9-27-2004 at 12:08 AM

I thought thats why I had the stains to begin with. I use bleach everytime I wash my whites along with detergent. I thoguth the bleach caused the yellow even more?
Thanks fro the tip I will by oxyclean on monday. My shirts thank you!

BDx13 - 9-27-2004 at 12:28 AM

this board never ceases to amaze me.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-27-2004 at 01:26 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

LilOz - 9-27-2004 at 06:10 AM

Acting like you fuckers don't do laundry hahaha

tireironsaint - 9-28-2004 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LilOz
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

You don't have to be a metrosexual to know that, oxyclean works fucking wonders. It turned my horribley stained okd jersey back to looking brand new, I was convinced.

Either that or the age old solution...bleach

You can say what you want Oz, most of us have seen your pictures, we know you're king of the metrosexuals.

ENDERA.x - 9-29-2004 at 05:21 PM

I havent watched tv in 3 years.

i despise it.