Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

WTF!?!

random - 5-31-2009 at 10:05 PM

so, i went out to grab beer around 1am. bought my shit, then ran into a group of italians who shared whiskey and other stuff. going well for quite a while. then, one pulls down my track pants and boxers. not a huge deal since both of the females were in relationships and wouldn't fuck me regardless. i grabbed the main guy who invited me along and said "look, you guys have been nice, and i want to be polite... but that guy touches me again,and his head is going through the front window the the nearest store... you guys have been nice, and i know you'll kick my ass, but his head is going through a plate of glass first."

nothing else happened.

seriously, though, shit like this don't happen in the US, at least not where i've been.

BKT - 5-31-2009 at 10:13 PM

I have to admit I laughed when I first read this. None the less I can see how that would annoy a person. I think it was wise that you stated how you felt to the rest of the group.

MM.

random - 5-31-2009 at 10:25 PM

MM,

i agree that it's hilarious from an outsider perspective. and i'm amazed they walked away, 'cause my US friends would call a mother fucker out. but i kept calm, and so did they. and like i said, i already knew i wasn't getting laid.

back to old shit, i'm used to thinking the US will call someone out... guess i'm right.

oh, and i am NOT an intimidating guy. they seriously would've fucked me up, but they didn't have the balls to try.

clevohardcore - 6-1-2009 at 09:41 AM

In the US if a guy pulls your pants down its because he is homo.

Discipline - 6-1-2009 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
In the US if a guy pulls your pants down its because he is homo.

forsaken - 6-2-2009 at 09:55 AM

I went to school in an ethnic area of Melbourne, had alot of italian friends .... never once had my pants dacked.

Strange ....