Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What drugs are kids doing today? New ones. Not the old standbye stuff.

clevohardcore - 6-5-2009 at 06:36 PM

What is the name of that new weed or that shit that is weed but not illegal.

random - 6-5-2009 at 06:44 PM

salvia (salvia divinorum?)

barc0debaby - 6-6-2009 at 02:59 AM

It ain't nothing like weed. That shit has the potential to cause serious hallucinations. You will leave the known universe for 15-30 minutes.

Kinda like acid for the man with a busy schedule.

clevohardcore - 6-6-2009 at 03:05 AM

A ya, that's it. IS it true that shit is growing around neighborhoods and railroad tracks and shit?

barc0debaby - 6-6-2009 at 11:55 AM

It only grows native in a very remote part of Mexico, but can be easily grown by an individual if conditions are right. It is a staple of the religion of the Mazatec Indian tribe, who use it for meditative purposes. The major problem with the drug is ignorance, alot of people are thinking its just like cannabis and then when they cross into the psychedelic world they are taken by surprise. It is a powerful drug and should be respected as such , Youtube is littered with videos of retarded suburban kids freaking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxkp62veWE

JawnDiablo - 6-6-2009 at 12:11 PM

what kids don't smoke dust anymore?
jeez
i don't even like the name....Saliva

Discipline - 6-6-2009 at 01:15 PM

Most kids these days probably don't even know what dust is. Man that shits smells like ass.

barc0debaby - 6-6-2009 at 02:50 PM

Fuck getting wet. When I was 14 I picked up a sack off my friends brother in law and it was laced. He had two stashes and the idiot pulled the wrong one.

Bad times. My young mind wasn't prepared for that experience. :thumbdown:

Lucabrasi - 6-7-2009 at 09:33 PM

this one shows how desperate people get just to get a high:

Take a two litter bottle, piss/shit in it, put a balloon over the top and let it sit in the sun for a couple days. The balloon fills up with the fumes of the piss/shit and you huff it. Street Name :Butt Hash

this is real too, no joke.

Lucabrasi - 6-7-2009 at 09:34 PM

ah, that was my 1000 post. I could have spent it a better way.

JawnDiablo - 6-7-2009 at 10:22 PM

Butt hash?
that's sick to even think some fuck head would even think it up....

barc0debaby - 6-7-2009 at 10:41 PM

The Butt Hash thing is a practical joke, probably the one of the best ones of all time. I can't believe how much media attention that situation has got.

I speak from professional experience working on sewage systems for 2 years.