Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Sick Of It All, Wisdom In Chains, My Turn To Win

MyOwnWay - 6-20-2009 at 09:06 AM

We're all rad as hell on Thursday.

WIC covered 'set it off' and did an awesome version of it.

Hoped to meet Thorp but unfortunately didnt happen.

Sick Of It All played We Stand Alone. Of all the times I've seen them they havnt played it. Very cool.

necrobutcher - 6-20-2009 at 11:46 AM

Definitely an awesome show. You have got to love that SOIA has as much energy or more than most other bands 10 years younger than them.

THORP - 6-20-2009 at 12:04 PM

tremendous show. great to see a show at the church after not being there fro 10 years.

Saw lots of old heads. Good times. I should've asked Dave MTTW to point you out Mike. Next time for sure.

I actually had to dance during the Set It Off cover. Couldn't resist.

All 3 bands were tremendous. SOIA were fun as hell.

THORP

JawnDiablo - 6-20-2009 at 12:43 PM

didn't make it this time.
had work at 6AM the next morning so just couldn't do it.
Yes, I'm old and feeling it more each day.

THORP - 6-20-2009 at 06:03 PM

Juan - was good to see Volpe there - I asked about ya. Maybe next time we'll meet up.

JawnDiablo - 6-20-2009 at 06:24 PM

Volpe made it out?
damn, i saw him on saturday, in all his drunken glory.
I love that guy.
I wish i went.
:sniffle:

clevohardcore - 6-21-2009 at 01:27 AM

Man that would have been a good show to see for sure. No new SOIA material played? I heard they were recording a new record.

MyOwnWay - 6-21-2009 at 08:20 AM

Thorp.... Yea, we'll try to make it happen for This Is Hardcore.

Clevo.... SOIA is recording in the next couple weeks. They did play a bunch of new stuff, the setlist was nicely balanced. They did 'Uprising Nation' off the new album. I'm telling you, hearing they changed it up for the live version and its worth the ticket price. I wish that would have been the way they recorded. It would have been my favorite off the album.

workinstiffs - 6-30-2009 at 09:47 PM

great show capital, wic and s.o.i.a. was sick

CR83 - 6-30-2009 at 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Thorp.... Yea, we'll try to make it happen for This Is Hardcore.

Clevo.... SOIA is recording in the next couple weeks. They did play a bunch of new stuff, the setlist was nicely balanced. They did 'Uprising Nation' off the new album. I'm telling you, hearing they changed it up for the live version and its worth the ticket price. I wish that would have been the way they recorded. It would have been my favorite off the album.

Uprising Nation is possibly my favorite track by them. So good. Can't imagine it being better. Very cool info, thanks!