Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Michael Jackson Dead

DAK - 6-25-2009 at 06:27 PM

random - 6-25-2009 at 06:39 PM

Nature will eventually always take care of what an angry mob should have taken care of a long time ago.

M.Alki - 6-25-2009 at 06:45 PM

At least the kids of the world can rejoice and sleep safely at night....

I once had what you could call a 'heated debate' with a woman on the bus and she randomly started talking to me about him and saying how much she loved him and how she would let her kids share a bed with him, i called her a bad mother and said that even if he isnt a kiddie fiddler she shouldnt say that she'll let her young kids share a bed with a grown man she doesnt know....she didnt appreciate this and started crying, hysterically...i got off the bus...

JawnDiablo - 6-25-2009 at 06:48 PM

great.....
this means all the fuckin bozos will be playin his shit even more on the jukebox at the bar tonight while I am trying to enjoy my crabs & Dabs....

BKT - 6-25-2009 at 06:49 PM

Good. Fuck him.

MM.

BDx13 - 6-25-2009 at 06:50 PM

Good.

yeah, he made a lot of great music, but that was a long time ago.
and all the bs in the interim tarnished all of it.

BDx13 - 6-25-2009 at 06:52 PM

also, remind me not to ride public transportation with M.Alki.
she may be right, but she sounds like a trouble maker!

M.Alki - 6-25-2009 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
also, remind me not to ride public transportation with M.Alki.
she may be right, but she sounds like a trouble maker!

haha i am currently at Matty's, i'll meet you at the bus stop at the end of his/your road in a minute and we'll take a trip so you can see for yourself....haha
I love getting the bus as i hate the tube, but i do however sometimes suffer from bus rage, especially when people put their smelly bare feet on the seat next to me...eurgh! haha

random - 6-25-2009 at 07:03 PM

BD, maybe she just gets grumpy late at night around people on public transport. seems perfectly reasonable. maybe offering her some crisps as a late night snack on the bus would reduce the rage.

M.Alki - 6-25-2009 at 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
BD, maybe she just gets grumpy late at night around people on public transport. seems perfectly reasonable. maybe offering her some crisps as a late night snack on the bus would reduce the rage.

ahhhh fuck you!! haha i cant believe you have used a phobia against me! haha

Spoiler - 6-25-2009 at 07:45 PM

It was generous of Michael Jackson to cheer us all up after Farrah dying.

tireironsaint - 6-25-2009 at 08:02 PM

Now, if only the rest of the child molesters of the world would follow suit. Fuck that perverted sack of shit.

Dave - 6-25-2009 at 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoiler
It was generous of Michael Jackson to cheer us all up at Farrah dying.

EJD - 6-25-2009 at 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
great.....
this means all the fuckin bozos will be playin his shit even more on the jukebox at the bar tonight while I am trying to enjoy my crabs & Dabs....

No shit. I picked a great week to go on the wagon.

sippers - 6-25-2009 at 09:35 PM

compliments of parot from the txhc board

mj died from food poisoning..
he ate an 8 yr old weenie..:yes:

BDx13 - 6-26-2009 at 01:42 AM

ha ha ha ha !

SS76 - 6-26-2009 at 02:11 AM

saw Slaine tonight and he said he died from eating eight year old nuts...

morgan - 6-26-2009 at 02:36 AM

Think I gotta agree with my dad on this one, he said it was a shame that Michael Jackson died with getting his ass fucked and beat in prison.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-26-2009 at 08:28 AM

he totally stole Farrahs thunder even in death!

Larry King Live was suposed to be a 2 hour special about Farrah Faucet but NO.... totally canceled with live footage of the helicopter carrying his body to the coroners office.

He's dead... whatever... I just dont get how that many people can be so devistated! And why were people at the Apolo Theater? Michael Jackson wasnt there... he didnt die there... it wasnt the hospital or the 'Neverland Ranch'... why!?

barc0debaby - 6-26-2009 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars

How was that show?

clevohardcore - 6-26-2009 at 11:49 AM

This shit is getting waayyyy out of hand. Fucking CNN and every other news station is interviewing morons who are crying hysterically and going off about his legacy. Like they personally new him.

BKT - 6-26-2009 at 12:15 PM

His legacy is that he molested children. I wish I could piss on this dead body and watch him rot.

MM.

BDx13 - 6-26-2009 at 12:24 PM

i understand people love his music and i understand that he and his music may have significantly impacted people, but at the end of the day he was a fucking pedophile and that shit is inexcusable. it blows my mind that people are willing to overlook this just because he was entertainer.

SS76 - 6-26-2009 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars

How was that show?

Great show, it was Slaine and Ill Bill together, easily my favorite 2 rappers. They played alot of La Coka songs, both their solo stuff. He has one song 99 Bottles that I can't wait to get. Alot less people than I expected, but I was nice and buzzed up in the front row center so I barely noticed. No fucking Slaine merch pissed me off. He was telling me he'd be getting some shit after the La Coka album comes out 7/14.

CR83 - 6-26-2009 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i understand people love his music and i understand that he and his music may have significantly impacted people, but at the end of the day he was a fucking pedophile and that shit is inexcusable. it blows my mind that people are willing to overlook this just because he was entertainer.

Welcome to America. He was a trouble individual.

random - 6-26-2009 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

just said basically the same thing to my flatmates. except my way of saying it involved john wayne gacy entertained lots of people as a clown, but...

unfortunately, i seem to know more about american pedophile serial killers than my british companions, so the point was missed initially and forgotten by the time i explained about gacy.

upyerbum - 6-26-2009 at 02:29 PM

HaHa, Random said "flatmate".

random - 6-26-2009 at 02:40 PM

haha... i've said "roommate" over here and people look at me and say "wait, you mean you share a bedroom with someone?"

luckily this queen's english crap hasn't really seeped into my vocabulary. i'd want to punch myself in the face if i ever referred to trash as "rubbish" :)

BDx13 - 6-26-2009 at 04:09 PM

it's the worst when you're hanging out w/ friends at home and someone who has just returned from the UK is like, "let's take the lift to my flat!" fuck off.

'cheers' might be the worst offense at home, though.
cause it's always some pretentious fuck using it.

i'm guilty two london-isms...
1) i start adding 'yeah?' to the end my sentences. the people we hang around end every sentence with 'yeah?' so it drills into my head immediately.
2) week-END (emphasis on the 'end'). i don't know why. i literally correct myself every time i say it.

BDx13 - 6-26-2009 at 04:09 PM

finding that a lot of kids stuff is different here, too:
diapers = nappies
nap = liedowns
stroller = pushcart or pram

random - 6-26-2009 at 04:24 PM

i was cutting up some vegetables to cook with dinner one night and caught the tip of my thumb with the knife. nothing serious, but it bleeds a lot. next day, i asked someone at the front desk of the medical center where i could buy an adhesive bandage or band-aids and antibiotic ointment. eventually, i learned this meant i should have been asking for "plasters" and "salve".

i've largely been able to avoid lift, flat, and cheers. i didn't realize "yeah" was a british thing, but i'm around canadians who add "aye" to the end of everything.

BDx13 - 6-26-2009 at 04:45 PM

I'll use cheers here, but it's a very conscious decision.
It'll never happen at home.

There's a show the kids like called Blue's Clues.
At home, two of the characters are called Shovel and Pail.
Here, they're Bucket and Spade.

upyerbum - 6-26-2009 at 06:56 PM

You could never get away with Spade in the States.

smash - 6-26-2009 at 10:08 PM

where are staying BD?
sounds of a nice time but stranger way to speak!

CR83 - 6-26-2009 at 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

BD if you start using the phrase "going on holiday" I'm going to punch you in the nose ;)

Lucabrasi - 6-29-2009 at 12:24 AM

was he ever convicted of child molestation?

Spoiler - 6-29-2009 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
was he ever convicted of child molestation?

No,I think the charges were dropped after he paid them like $20 Million in hush hush money.

I watched an interview with him last night.He denied ever having any plastic surgery besides his nose.He said the only reason he had the nose job was so that he could breath better and hit higher notes when singing.But he was swearing that his face just changed so much because he was growing and getting older.
Fucking freak.

Discipline - 6-29-2009 at 08:10 AM

I'm just glad the child-molesting faggot is dead.

barc0debaby - 6-29-2009 at 10:36 AM

He got rich mans justice on both molesting charges.

M.Alki - 6-29-2009 at 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CR83
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

BD if you start using the phrase "going on holiday" I'm going to punch you in the nose ;)

whats wrong with saying 'going on holiday'?!! haha i thought that was a worldwide term!!

random - 6-29-2009 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M.Alki
whats wrong with saying 'going on holiday'?!! haha i thought that was a worldwide term!!

If you're British? Nothing is wrong with it.

I think I speak for the Americans on the board when I say how annoying it is when some shitbag American nerd decides to adopt either a fake british accent or british slang (or worse... BOTH).

Words that it's OK for Brits to use but not Americans (at least not with the same meaning): cheers, holiday, mate (I fucking hate this one), oi (hate this one, too... in America, it's a style of music and nothing else), bird/byrd, fag. I'm sure there's more I'm not remembering at the moment.

And why the fuck can't I fall asleep when I'm tired?

morgan - 6-29-2009 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random

I think I speak for the Americans on the board when I say how annoying it is when some shitbag American nerd decides to adopt either a fake british accent or british slang (or worse... BOTH).

I've seen this first hand. Its annoying as fuck. Although to me cheers is acceptable if said with drink in hand and not being used as a greeting.

upyerbum - 6-29-2009 at 09:22 PM

I use Cheers, and holiday, I don't think those are exclusively British sayings. Of course I'm just a dirty colonial anyway.

Lucabrasi - 6-30-2009 at 05:50 PM

seems strange a family would be willing to settle out of court with their child molester. If I were the parent then only thing I'd be concerned with was getting him put away, not adding large sums of money into my bank account.

random - 6-30-2009 at 06:00 PM

Luca,

I don't think it's so easy. If I were the parent, the only thing I'd be concerned with is making sure he ends up dead. That's not a terribly practical decision though. The parents were really facing this situation:

(i) pursue charges, hope he gets convicted (unlikely for someone with his money and lawyers), and hope the molestation doesn't have too much of an impact or your kid, since you can't afford the best therapy, or

(ii) realize he's probably going to get off on the charges even if you pursue them, take the settlement as the closest thing you'll get to an admission of guilt, and be able to provide for whatever fucked up shit you kid is dealing with now as a result of the molestation (and I mean things like a lifetime of therapy here, not eliminating the need to ever get a job).

The sad part is that this only happens when the guy has money. Because if he's poor... well, like the old saying, you can't get blood from a turnip. Only option there is to pursue charges and hope for the best. Your kid still gets stuck with the aftermath either way.

BDx13 - 6-30-2009 at 06:17 PM

1. who has the money to fight someone like MJ in court?
2. at least of of these kids was able to give an accurate description of MJ's dick.

defstarsteve - 6-30-2009 at 06:32 PM

and there was something foating around the other night that the first kid
who could describe his package recanted his story this week after he died

said his dad put him up to it for the 22 million and he was sorry he could never tell MJ he was sorry
sounded fishy and the links were not so great, but

all people are fucking scum
and I don't doubt MJ was a freak but people do far worse things than get their kids to lie for money and ruin other people...
and MJ would be an easy mark for such things since he was always opening his house to kids

Lucabrasi - 6-30-2009 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
2. at least of of these kids was able to give an accurate description of MJ's dick.

A penis and a pair of balls. Give me my $22 Million :tumble:

barc0debaby - 6-30-2009 at 11:14 PM

If Michael had stayed black they woulda locked his ass up quick.

DaveMoral - 6-30-2009 at 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
If Michael had stayed black they woulda locked his ass up quick.

Hahaha. Yep.

random - 7-1-2009 at 05:03 AM

I'm amazed how this thread got completely derailed, and then the derailed thread was derailed back onto the original topic.

BDx13 - 7-1-2009 at 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

A penis and a pair of balls. Give me my $22 Million :tumble:

you have to imagine, though, that there was something more specific that would have made this useful testimony, no?

defstarsteve - 7-1-2009 at 02:26 PM

his balls were white and his dick still black?

gavin - 7-1-2009 at 02:31 PM

this is long but interesting.....
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1994/01/orth19940...