Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Top my Saturday morning...

Jason the Magnificent - 6-27-2009 at 12:02 PM

1. Morning sex.
2. Smoked a Rocky Patel 1990 vintage cigar and drank a 2007 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout I've been hanging onto for 2 years.
3. Cranked Orodruin - Epicurean Mass on the iPod.

Life is good at times.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-27-2009 at 12:57 PM

I woke up early so a guy could do some work at my house.... he did some... my grandfather came by and him & the guy went out to the bar for awhile.... I've been playing Ghostbusters on Xbox.... now I'm gonna eat lunch

panzerkreuzer - 6-27-2009 at 01:15 PM

waking up much too early, my whole body hurts after a total oout of control sick of it all show yesterday. going to work, sending one of my patients into hospital, now being at home and try to clean it up.
i´m jelous for your morning. hopefully i´ll have at least a nice evening with my girl.

BDx13 - 6-27-2009 at 04:05 PM

- slept in til 9.

- went to the local farmers market where i picked up some fresh fruit, some meat pies, three different sausages, as well as a sausage sandwich and bacon sandwich from the good people at the Giggly Pig (on M.Alki's recommendation).

- had lunch in the park with the kids (sandwiches and raisins for the kids, beer and cider for dad and mom!)

- did some umbrella shopping at James Smith & Sons and Swaine Adeney Brigg. (your boy is in the market for the BOMB umbrella!)

http://www.gigglypig.co.uk

defstarsteve - 6-27-2009 at 04:42 PM

woke up late around 10:30
made the son and his friend who spent the night blue berry pancakes
did a minute of work testing out cs4 and now headed to the beach/park for the rest of the day...

CR83 - 6-27-2009 at 05:02 PM

Slept until 9:30 when the dog woke up then the 5 year old got up about 4 minutes later. We all laid in bed and watched cartoons.

Ate protein pancakes, got the girls ready for the pool. I worked out then walked down to the pool.

Back and home chilling in the basement then off to the horse track tonight with friends.

smash - 6-27-2009 at 06:07 PM

eerie quiet as the war department is away playing netball for the weekend, so just chilled with my boys (the hounds) and drank beer. good times.

JawnDiablo - 6-27-2009 at 10:54 PM

woke up round 8
had some coffees
crapped 3 times
went down to chinatown to meet my girls dad and brother.
had lunch there
paruzed some shops.
got a bunch of cool shit in a bakery icluding pastries with shredded pork baked in.
got some anchor liberty ales and watched some film about bettie page with me girl.
not a bad day.
gonna try and slep late tomorrow, and maybe wash my car.

JawnDiablo - 6-27-2009 at 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
- slept in til 9.

- went to the local farmers market where i picked up some fresh fruit, some meat pies, three different sausages, as well as a sausage sandwich and bacon sandwich from the good people at the Giggly Pig (on M.Alki's recommendation).

- had lunch in the park with the kids (sandwiches and raisins for the kids, beer and cider for dad and mom!)

- did some umbrella shopping at James Smith & Sons and Swaine Adeney Brigg. (your boy is in the market for the BOMB umbrella!)

http://www.gigglypig.co.uk

I would love to go to a place called Giggly Pig...how cool.

DaveMoral - 6-28-2009 at 12:04 AM

Got up early, wife made a pancake breakfast. Then got ready and headed out for a Day Out With Thomas for the boy. Nice scenic drive through the Columbia River Gorge out to Hood River Railroad... then we road Thomas in the afternoon. The boy had a ton of fun.

upyerbum - 6-28-2009 at 01:31 AM

Woke up to water pouring out of the bottom of the hot water heater. Yeah.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-28-2009 at 11:25 AM

I finished my Saturday at a local fair and had a pork chop on a stick. Sweetness.

ShawnRefuse - 6-28-2009 at 11:32 AM

Morning was pretty uneventful, but the night, I sang "Hang Up Your Boots" with Steve Risteen at guitar. Good times.