Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

SHUTDOWN

clevohardcore - 7-19-2009 at 10:06 AM

Good band form the late 90's.

Discipline - 7-19-2009 at 10:36 AM

I liked some of their stuff, but I could never listen to them for long periods. The singers voice would get annoying after about 20 minutes.

panzerkreuzer - 7-19-2009 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I liked some of their stuff, but I could never listen to them for long periods. The singers voice would get annoying after about 2 minutes.

DaveMoral - 7-19-2009 at 04:50 PM

I like that album they first put out for Victory, but never really listened to anyone else. Think I saw them play once in Chicago too... maybe with One King Down. Can't really remember anymore.

upyerbum - 7-20-2009 at 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I liked some of their stuff, but I could never listen to them for long periods. The singers voice would get annoying after about 2 minutes.

MattyA - 7-20-2009 at 10:56 AM

Didn't like them at first because of his voice, Then I saw them live and I was instantly hooked. There shows were always fun to go to, always had a blast seeing them live.

BKT - 7-20-2009 at 12:25 PM

They did a tour with Day of Mourning one summer in Canada and I needed a ride to Vancouver so I jumped in the van and went along for the ride. The tour was a wall hit and ended up going down the tubes in Trail BC. I hitch hiked from Trail to Vancouver and it took me 16 hours to finally get there. Shutdown were a good bunch of guys and I was happy to meet them and spend some time on the road with them.

MM.