Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

check out what happened to my website....NSFW

jonnynewbreed - 7-24-2009 at 04:22 PM

I let it expire and..

www.jonnystevens.ca

what can i do? Maybe I should ask them for some free product and give them an official endorsement.

ShawnRefuse - 7-24-2009 at 04:27 PM

damn put nsfw hahahahaha

hope mine doesn't expire :D

Enyo - 7-24-2009 at 04:32 PM

wow. I had no idea the fleshlight was so complicated. and I'll admit I watched the "demo" video... am I the only person to be weirded out by that chick fingering a fake vag???

Discipline - 7-24-2009 at 04:52 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been desperate enough to consider trying something like that.

MikeResist - 7-24-2009 at 05:03 PM

I know a guy who has one. He's the creepiest and scummiest out of all my friends, go figure.

BDx13 - 7-24-2009 at 05:05 PM

never let your domain name expire.
nearly impossible to get back.

Enyo - 7-24-2009 at 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Maybe it's just me, but I've never been desperate enough to consider trying something like that.

I think they are neat.. and if I had one to stick in there I would TOTALLY buy it. But I'm a perv... so you can't judge by me. :smirk:

XnMeX - 7-24-2009 at 06:35 PM

I just let xnmex.com go. I am SURE somthing like this will happen to it. lol

Discipline - 7-24-2009 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enyo
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline

I think they are neat.. and if I had one to stick in there I would TOTALLY buy it. But I'm a perv... so you can't judge by me. :smirk:

I'm a big perv too, but I prefer to act on those impulses with a live woman.:wink2:

DAK - 7-24-2009 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeResist
I know a guy who has one. He's the creepiest and scummiest out of all my friends, go figure.

Sure!! You know a guy. ;)

Dave - 7-24-2009 at 10:37 PM

haha nice Jonny.

thats too bad, better change your links on all your web links

forsaken - 7-25-2009 at 09:47 PM

the whole point of having a wank is that its quick and simple, weird shit like this just misses the point totally.

Enyo - 7-25-2009 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by forsaken
the whole point of having a wank is that its quick and simple, weird shit like this just misses the point totally.

I hate it when guys say shit like that. I swear, if I had a weenie I would stick it in anything.. and I would buy dozens of those things. It's such a good thing that I'm female. :) I'd be such a disgusting man.

forsaken - 7-25-2009 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enyo
Quote:
Originally posted by forsaken

I hate it when guys say shit like that. I swear, if I had a weenie I would stick it in anything.. and I would buy dozens of those things. It's such a good thing that I'm female. :) I'd be such a disgusting man.

sounds like a case of chronic/compulsive wanking. all that does it leave your doodie sore .. we cant have back to back orgasms like girls can so there's no point.

just bat one off and let it be.