Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Bachelor this week.

BDx13 - 7-31-2009 at 04:31 PM

My wife, her mom and the kids left yesterday for a road trip to Indiana to visit great grandma, so I'm a bachelor again until Wednesday.

As enticing as some time w/o the rigors of family life sounds, I'm not stoked. I'm getting a lot of work done, but I miss those little noise makers. Talking to the two-year old on the phone last night at bed time was killing me.

Watched some movies last night:
- Ghost Town
- Leatherheads
- Charlie Wilson's War
I was only going by what was actually being broadcast. The first one sucked, the second one was dumb, but OK (Clooney plays old-timey well) and the last was good.

BDx13 - 7-31-2009 at 04:34 PM

I'm hungry.
I'm headed to The Plainsman for a rib run.
http://theplainsmanllc.com

panzerkreuzer - 7-31-2009 at 04:34 PM

same here, my girl is visiting her parents for the next ten days.
what am i doing, listening to old metal lps and drink beer.
nice friday night, unfortunatley i have to work tomorrow :(

JawnDiablo - 7-31-2009 at 04:57 PM

ahhhhhh rib run

necrobutcher - 7-31-2009 at 06:40 PM

I'm heading to a friend's house in a few minutes. The other day he bought 10 pounds of pork and started smoking it about 9 this morning. By now it's swimming in Dinosaurs BBQ Sauce.

Time to gain some weight.

moforn - 7-31-2009 at 06:47 PM

I'm a bachelor this week too... and next week...and the week after...and most likely the week after that too. On the upside I do have a living room full of engine parts- can't do that with a missus around.

Discipline - 7-31-2009 at 06:58 PM

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were going to say you were watching The Bachelor. Glad to see I was wrong.

clevohardcore - 7-31-2009 at 10:24 PM

We ate at FIESTA JALAPENO to celebrate the Academy acceptance. I had NEGRO MODELO dark and chicken fajitas. It was good. I am going to shit and then wash my hands well and finish up my paper for Monday.