Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

FUCKING DISCOVER CARD

clevohardcore - 8-28-2009 at 09:37 AM

Now after a couple months ago of switching my due date without my knowledge I go them to switch my original due date to what it was effective immediately. Now I get a bill with a 21% interest rate. The reason. I was late because of my unknowing due date change. CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT?

BDx13 - 8-28-2009 at 10:07 AM

Unfortunately, yes.
You know the drill, call and start complaining.
Then drop that card already.

JawnDiablo - 8-28-2009 at 10:32 AM

transfer that balance!

Enyo - 8-28-2009 at 11:08 AM

yeah you shouldn't cancel it, but should transfer the balance-

Discover are fucking assholes.

clevohardcore - 8-28-2009 at 11:36 AM

I called. The first person said she's put a request but that takes 2 days. I know that that nothing will happen and she was blowing me off. I called ack hour later and asked repeatedly for a supervisor. After the 3 time I asked another lady treansferred me to someone who after I explained for 4+minutes what was going on and I begged them to please help. I also stated I am not not being confrontational but desperate for help. She lowered the rate to 12.24. Nt my original 10.99 but a lot better than 20.24. Fuck all this. I just want to pay this off. I wish I could.

BDx13 - 8-28-2009 at 11:41 AM

yeah, dude, two days is bullshit.
that stuff happens over the phone.
is it a long term balance you're carrying?
can you transfer it to a new card?

clevohardcore - 8-28-2009 at 01:08 PM

No or I would have done that a long time ago. This debt is painful and until I get my feet back on the ground this debt will be with me for a bit.

JawnDiablo - 8-28-2009 at 02:42 PM

discover wasw the first card I got at age 21.
they were total cocks and were full of trickery.
fuck them, i will never carry another one of their cards again....never