Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Greetings from the hospital

morgan - 8-30-2009 at 01:38 PM

Well i've been in the hospital since Tuesday night. Can't really say I'm enjoying it either. Apparently I came down with salmonela(spelling?) I just want to say fuck you jack in the box all I wanted was hangover food. Basically my body couldn't retain any fluid so here I am on my 4th day of IV fluids and antibiotics. They are finally letting me have solid food though. I just want out of here. So drink one for me and any smokers feel free to light up.

JawnDiablo - 8-30-2009 at 01:41 PM

holy shit man, that is terrible!
I wish you a speedy recovery

Vanilla Gorilla - 8-30-2009 at 02:29 PM

Sorry man that sucks. Almost everyone i know who has had Jack in the box has gotten sick at one point or another. One of my good buddies got violently ill from some chili fries there once. I feel lucky i have never had it

BDx13 - 8-30-2009 at 03:02 PM

damn, morgan.
crack in the box can suck it!

take care of yourself and get well soon.
any idea when you'll be released?

morgan - 8-30-2009 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
damn, morgan.
crack in the box can suck it!

take care of yourself and get well soon.
any idea when you'll be released?

Originally I was supossed to get out today but that got nixed and I'm now on an indefinite stay. Hoping like hell to get out tomorrow.

DAK - 8-30-2009 at 03:29 PM

Get better bro.

defstarsteve - 8-30-2009 at 05:23 PM

damn bro get better soon
there is nothing more important than your health

clevohardcore - 8-31-2009 at 12:28 AM

Wow, get well. we don't have any of those in or new Clevo, but if they did I'd level it. Get well bro. Did any of it taste bad when you ate it? Did it seem undercooked? Whatever the case we wish you a speedy recovery.

Discipline - 8-31-2009 at 09:49 AM

I had salmonella a few years ago and it sucked. I guess I'm lucky though, I didn't end up in the hospital. Hope you feel better soon.

Enyo - 8-31-2009 at 09:54 AM

Sorry Morgan :(- Hope you feel better really soon.

barc0debaby - 8-31-2009 at 10:49 AM

This is why I hate fast food. I've never been hospital ill, but I've had bloody tumor Mcnuggets twice in my life and that was fucking disgusting.

Keep chugging those fluids. Pediasure works wonders for something like this.

morgan - 8-31-2009 at 10:50 AM

The only problem I've had with feeling better is realizing how much it sucks being in the hospital, now I'm feeling well enough that I just want out. I might get released tomorrow I hope. At least they finally pulled the IV.

And clevo as far as the food not tasting right it was a hungover meal, wasn't going to notice or care what it tasted like at that point I just wanted food.

But I've noticed I've been feeling well enough to start being an asshole to people when they annoy me so I guess that's improvement.:punk:

morgan - 8-31-2009 at 11:19 AM

Sucks that that was the first time I had eaten fast food in a couple weeks.

morgan - 9-1-2009 at 12:17 AM

Well they let me out today. Feels good to be free.