Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

The egg industry and mercy for animals

clevohardcore - 9-2-2009 at 12:54 AM

http://www.mercyforanimals.org/hatchery/

Apparently a person got a job and secretly videotaped the killing of male chicks by grinding them. I guess they throw destroy all males and that adds to over 200 million a year. Only the ladies live. That's the video.

DaveMoral - 9-2-2009 at 03:09 AM

Yep, been going on forever.

REV.PAULIE - 9-2-2009 at 06:57 AM

FER CHRISSAKES...I KNOW - ALL TOO WELL - THAT EATING FLESH/FLEISCH/FLUBBER (ask fred macmurray...) IS WRONG...

MY MA AND DA WEREN'T TRYING TO TURN ME INTO A DEMONOID HATEMONGER WHEN THEY GAVE ME A SLICE OF LONDON BROIL TO GNAW ON WHEN I WAS LESS THAT 2 YEARS OLD...

A BABY JUST LOOKS CUTE DOING THAT.

DON'T DARE TRY TO TAKE THAT MEMORY AWAY..

I'M "VEGE" AT LEAST 5 DAYS/NIGHTS A WEEK...FOR MY OWN REASONS...

SHUSH,YOU.

JUST,SHUSH.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-2-2009 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
FER CHRISSAKES...I KNOW - ALL TOO WELL - THAT EATING FLESH/FLEISCH/FLUBBER (ask fred macmurray...) IS WRONG...

he couldnt have run that family without Bub!

REV.PAULIE - 9-2-2009 at 08:31 AM

BUB RAN OUT!!!!!

OR DIED?

I NEVER DID GET AN EXPLAINATION...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT I WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED TO THAT SACK OF DOORKNOBS..."

- WILLIAM FRAWLEY.ON PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED TO VIVIAN VANCE

JawnDiablo - 9-2-2009 at 03:27 PM

WTF? you mean to tell me there isn't a market out there for deep fried bite sized chickens on a stick?
how wasteful.....
but, no....that is pretty nasty stuff. i know i couldnt work in a ...uh...meat factory or egg factory...
somehow i also have been eating far less meat lately, for no other reason than I'm too lazy and don't feel like cookin it

CR83 - 9-2-2009 at 10:16 PM

Not to be a complete ball bag but I bought half a cow from a local "rancher" about a month ago. I have 390 pounds of beef (steaks, roasts, buger) for $810.

I grin when I see T-bones at the store for $19 a pound vs just over $2 that I paid for T-bones that are drug free, free range and from good 'ol Missouri. I'm up to my ass in meat.

BDx13 - 9-2-2009 at 10:20 PM

you've got meat up your ass?

Discipline - 9-2-2009 at 10:20 PM

I did a couple of major beef purchases like that. Sweet fucking deal.

barc0debaby - 9-2-2009 at 11:38 PM

What really gets me is the CEO of the Richmond SCPA killing her dog by leaving it in a hot car for four hours.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/article/STAR272...

Seriously though, what the fuck are ya gonna do with an extra 150,000 chicks a day? Killing them humanely its just gonna take forever and we don't have time for that bullshit in Gods America. I guess you could just get a big pneumatic hammer and smash em up real quick.

JawnDiablo - 9-3-2009 at 05:55 AM

CR83 BBQ!!

forsaken - 9-3-2009 at 06:04 AM

damn, i feel like a cunt.