Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

GAY SINN...

BL - 5-25-2005 at 03:14 PM

Mad Sinn is one of the gayest bands in the world! What the fuck, I thought Thorp was A HARDCORE LABEL. Why the fuck sign a FAG-O-BILLY band? Those fags must spend like 5 hours doing their frooty hair every morning... A little advice drop them off your label and lets just pretend like this didn\'t happen. Everyone knows that psycho-billies are all new jacks that have only been around two years max....

CHEERS
BLC

tireironsaint - 5-25-2005 at 03:37 PM

Wow, you're a complete fucking moron. Thanks for throwing in your useless opinion.

Discipline - 5-25-2005 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Wow, you're a complete fucking moron. Thanks for throwing in your useless opinion.

Once again, the Saint says it best.

moron - 5-25-2005 at 04:54 PM

One vote for deletion of thread.

Do I hear a second?

BDx13 - 5-25-2005 at 05:02 PM

This is the hate forum. There will do deletion, only hate! Besides, I don't think BL is the only one to have expressed his distaste of fruity up-dos on this board! It's just not the psychobillies who usually feel the wrath, it's the white belt wearers!

Discipline - 5-25-2005 at 07:49 PM

BL should just be glad Thorp isn't going crazy signing emo and pop-punk bands.

BL - 5-26-2005 at 11:24 AM

Yeah Thorp is doing a good job... No hate towards Thorp, just hate towards Madd Sinn. I met the singer, aka Euro-trash piece of shit, and lets just say that froot needs to lose the life. FUck Mad Sinn, fuck welt belt fags and fuck up do's; if you dont like that then fuck you.

Now you must pay the price
we don't dance, we just fight
violence, numberous injuries,
YOU'RE RUINED!

Discipline - 5-26-2005 at 01:30 PM

You whine like a mule.

KyleOz - 5-26-2005 at 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint

Once again, the Saint says it best.

viva hate - 5-26-2005 at 06:32 PM

that's funny about the hair. my buddy's in rockabilly and psycho spend more time on their hair than me.

bellaco - 6-6-2005 at 03:31 AM

mad sin rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!