Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Lets liven up this board... FIRST BAND SHIRT?

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-28-2004 at 03:51 AM

When i was like 13 i had a SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN shirt.
Old, i bet i still have it somewhere.

mary - 9-28-2004 at 04:47 AM

my first band-shirt was a slapshot-shirt
it?s kind of too small now and has holes but i?m still wearing it

LilOz - 9-28-2004 at 08:24 AM

Sepultura

tireironsaint - 9-28-2004 at 11:44 AM

I'm pretty sure the first band shirt I ever had was a Cramps "Bad Music For Bad People" shirt, but it's hard to remember ancient history like that.

moron - 9-28-2004 at 12:01 PM

my first shirt was a Nine Inch Nails shirt from the fall of 95 when they toured with David Bowie. I still have the shirt and it actually still fits.

tireironsaint - 9-28-2004 at 12:07 PM

95 moron? Damn, how old are you? That makes me feel really old, I think that Cramps shirt I mentioned was back when I was about 12, which was TWENTY FUCKING YEARS AGO!! Fuck, I think I just had a stroke.....

SAAAAARS - 9-28-2004 at 01:33 PM

closer than kin? i think? or reach the sky

xDTYMx - 9-28-2004 at 02:36 PM

the clash

moron - 9-28-2004 at 04:43 PM

my parents were very protective of me so they wouldnt let me do anything. The only reason they let me go to that concert was because I won the tickets on the radio. My stepfather was pissed that my mother let me try to win them, but she didnt think that I'd actually win them. I was 15 at the time.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-28-2004 at 04:53 PM

I had a cro-mags hat when i was like 13. My girlfriend at the times bro gave it to me. Damn, i bet its around here somewhere.

Big Ugly - 9-28-2004 at 07:46 PM

I got a Judas Priest shirt when I was in 4th grade. Old style shirt with the white 3/4 cut sleeves. This was back in like 83 or 84.

DAN SMASH - 9-29-2004 at 07:20 AM

it was a discharge-decontrol shirt i made myself, still got it.
had a DK's holiday in cambodia one after that.

i think my favourite (and most worn shirt) these days has gotta be my blood for blood wasted youth crew.
it's coooooooool as fuck. :cool:

Dave - 9-29-2004 at 08:55 AM

i think my first band shirt was a SNFU-and no one else wanted to play.

i loved that shirt.

Mikey216 - 10-2-2004 at 09:25 PM

1989 - Faith No More - "The Real Thing" Tour

geneterror - 10-4-2004 at 09:20 PM

Sepultura-Schizophrenia tshirt or Morbid Angel-Altars of Madness shirt, can't remember which came first?

RomanticViolence - 10-5-2004 at 09:43 AM

When i was little my mother used to give me her old band shirts (classic rock) to sleep in/play..ect.
So yeah.. when i was little (like 4 years old) i had shirts like Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Grateful Dead ...

GabeTexasGAMC - 10-5-2004 at 10:11 AM

you freakin hippie!

RomanticViolence - 10-5-2004 at 10:15 AM

I ain't no hippie fool!! my mama was one :)!!

GabeTexasGAMC - 10-5-2004 at 10:36 AM

Dude.. thats fucked up. My moms dead...
She passed on last week and youre talking shit.
Dude. Your a bastard.

just kidding... I dont even like my mom. But youre still a hippie, You scummy hippie.

tireironsaint - 10-5-2004 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
When i was little my mother used to give me her old band shirts (classic rock) to sleep in/play..ect.
So yeah.. when i was little (like 4 years old) i had shirts like Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Grateful Dead ...
And nobody called Child Protective Services on your mom? That's abuse, right there!

RomanticViolence - 10-5-2004 at 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Quote:
And nobody called Child Protective Services on your mom? That's abuse, right there!

That was really uncalled for...You can be such an asshole sometimes

tireironsaint - 10-5-2004 at 11:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Quote:

That was really uncalled for...You can be such an asshole sometimes
Hey, I'm just using the skills I got! And what do you mean "sometimes"?

wedge - 10-7-2004 at 02:13 PM

i had an iron maiden shirt that my cousin gave me. i was in 2nd grade, and yes i ACTUALLY listened maiden back then. well i actuallty still do listen to maiden.

Jeff trhe Greek - 10-7-2004 at 02:16 PM

I made a Blitz, "Voice of a Generation" t-shirt when I was like 12.

clevohardcore - 10-9-2004 at 03:37 PM

I thought I posted this but maybe not.

My first was GBH white with GIVE ME FIRE on it.
second suicidal tendencies from how will I laugh tommorow
third was I think MINISTRY from the MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO TASTE tour. gold letters with white skull on front. That shirt was the best.

clevohardcore - 10-9-2004 at 03:40 PM

I also had a iron maiden piece of mind shirt and Motley crew theater of pain jersey shirt. That thing was beat to shit. this was befroe the GBH. I thought this was about punk hardcore only.