Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I want to travel next year...

GabeGAMC - 11-25-2009 at 09:17 PM

Im going to get some awesome luggage and a passport.
I wanna travel and tattoo. Any ideas? Any of you know cool tattoo places that like guest artists? lifesabitch, i am down for some NOLA action, and am going to make plans to go chill after new years.
Help me out here dudes... I am fucking clueless about travel other than being a stinky dude on tour.

bombidol - 11-25-2009 at 09:37 PM

come here

Discipline - 11-25-2009 at 10:07 PM

You should listen to bombidol.

mattybar - 11-26-2009 at 05:26 AM

Asia!
it will blow your mind.

bombidol - 11-26-2009 at 07:14 AM

I can hook you up with Classic Ink in Temple Bar, google it. Best studio in Ireland. You hear of TTT (Tommy The Truth)? Its his place.

panzerkreuzer - 11-26-2009 at 11:24 AM

ruhrgebiet, germany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhr

GabeGAMC - 11-26-2009 at 02:02 PM

Ireland! Here I come! No really, that sounds fun. Id be down to do a lot of European Traveling.

M.Alki - 11-26-2009 at 06:14 PM

If you do hit up Europe and make it to London theres a tattoo shop i used to work in and another my friend runs and could probably hook you up a guest spot in either of those, good shops and good people.

JawnDiablo - 11-27-2009 at 11:54 AM

i wanna go back to Texas again.
I liked it there.
Everyone was chill and there was good beer and food everywhere

GabeGAMC - 11-27-2009 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
i wanna go back to Texas again.
I liked it there.
Everyone was chill and there was good beer and food everywhere

Texas rules!
Let me know, we'll take a Texas tour. haha

random - 11-27-2009 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeGAMC
Ireland! Here I come! No really, that sounds fun. Id be down to do a lot of European Traveling.

since you now have ireland, britain, and germany on the table, i'll throw out a place to crash in switzerland. get in touch with they guy from evil conduct in the netherlands... he owns a studio (and does some awesome old school work) and would probably set up a guest spot.

and you can crash at my place for free, but i won't say no to discounted prices on some work... been a while since i could afford anything i would want. :)

but i think we can make the thorp european tattoo tour happen.

GabeGAMC - 11-29-2009 at 04:29 PM

Honestly guys, I appreciate this tons. Ive been being lazy for ever, and its just time for me to get my shit together.
A cool trip across europe would be siiiick! As for discounted work, uh fuck yes! I'll message some of these spots and see if theyre down for this summer.