Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Lady GaGa. . . I am dead fucking serious.

BKT - 11-30-2009 at 05:55 PM

Her new album The Fame Monster is fucking great. She is catchy and I love this album. Miles away from anything anyone on here is getting down with, but this shit is different and good.

There can't be too many people that rock Dark Funeral and Lady GaGa back to back. haha.

MM.

Six66Mike - 11-30-2009 at 05:57 PM

I'd love to see what would happen if Dark Funeral & Lady GaGa were locked in a room together for a week.

BKT - 11-30-2009 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
I'd love to see what would happen if Dark Funeral & Lady GaGa were locked in a room together for a week.

hahaha a week? Hell 10 seconds would be good.

MM.

XnMeX - 11-30-2009 at 06:12 PM

My friend told me she has a song called "Paper Gangster". Would be hilarious if it was a cover! ;)

MikeResist - 11-30-2009 at 06:47 PM

I'm with you Metal Mulisha, I rock Bad Romance every once in awhile. I like it. She can actually play piano really well and writes her own stuff so that helps me get behind what she's doing.

I get made fun of constantly for liking her, but oh well. Fuck off, I say. I can like whatever the fuck I want. There's definitely worse out there then her.

ShawnRefuse - 11-30-2009 at 06:49 PM

you'd like to get behind what she's doing

Discipline - 11-30-2009 at 07:01 PM

My sister recommended I check out Lady Gaga, just haven't got around to it yet.

Spoiler - 11-30-2009 at 07:44 PM

I never heard of her until I seen her perform on some awards show.....she was on crutches and bleeding and looked crazy as shit. I don't really remember the song,but I don't remember liking it either. I'll look her up on you tube later.

M.Alki - 11-30-2009 at 08:38 PM

Cant say im a fan, coupla tunes i heard by her are kinda catchy and i dont object to listening to, but her in general, she annoys the shit out of me!
I listen to loads of shit people cuss me for along the lines of pop music but, when it comes to any genre of music, if its catchy or listenable, i'll give it a go!

clevohardcore - 11-30-2009 at 08:39 PM

awful

Vanilla Gorilla - 11-30-2009 at 08:54 PM

isn't she suppose to be a Hermaphrodite or some shit

barc0debaby - 11-30-2009 at 09:46 PM

Anything good she does will be negated by Poker Face.... Thats gotta be one of the worst songs ever written.

morgan - 11-30-2009 at 09:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u2HsIaDg5s

SS76 - 11-30-2009 at 10:30 PM

she looks good, but the music :thumbdown:

wez138 - 12-2-2009 at 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars
she looks good, but the music :thumbdown:

If you squint she still looks like man!

MyOwnWay - 12-2-2009 at 03:42 PM

Lady Gaga is a current guilty pleasure of mine... Havnt heard the entire album but she is definitely a talent. This girl, she has the talent to make solid music on her own, as well as being weird as fuck. She has a stage show / performance unmatched by others in her pop radio genre. Taking risks that others such as Beyonce or Kelly Clarkson would be scared to do for career suicide. Shes doing it because thats just who she is. Kinda like a modern day Cher. I can appreciate that level of creativity.

oxbloodrules - 12-5-2009 at 01:15 AM

Lady Gaga annoys the hell out of me. But I do enjoy some of the pop radio groups such as The Pipettes who really give the 60s girl group sound a good modern twist and Regina Spektor who has a very unorthodox way of singing and songwriting which is catchy.

XnMeX - 12-5-2009 at 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Lady Gaga is a current guilty pleasure of mine... Havnt heard the entire album but she is definitely a talent. This girl, she has the talent to make solid music on her own, as well as being weird as fuck. She has a stage show / performance unmatched by others in her pop radio genre. Taking risks that others such as Beyonce or Kelly Clarkson would be scared to do for career suicide. Shes doing it because thats just who she is. Kinda like a modern day Cher. I can appreciate that level of creativity.

She seems to do it in such a fake manor though. I think she knows what will sell and goes with it. She has been writing pop hits for others for years and I think she has just been honing her own "persona".

MyOwnWay - 12-14-2009 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay

She seems to do it in such a fake manor though. I think she knows what will sell and goes with it. She has been writing pop hits for others for years and I think she has just been honing her own "persona".

Thats a fair perspective... But truth be told, if thats the case, shes smarter than me. Playing music, making money, with no need for a day job.

M.Alki - 12-15-2009 at 02:56 PM

Even though i've already said i dont mind her all that much, I still reckon this is far more entertaining...
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/12/09

mattybar - 12-24-2009 at 07:17 AM

i thought this was pretty awesome.

Lady Gaga and the illuminati

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

barc0debaby - 12-24-2009 at 11:35 AM

Quote:

Kinda like a modern day Cher

So that means only cross dressing dudes are going to impersonate her.

Dave - 12-24-2009 at 05:57 PM

i have never heard lady gaga, but it sounds hella gay...