Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Frances Bean restraining order against Courtney Love

XHonusWagnerX - 12-17-2009 at 09:32 AM

New York, December 17 -- Already surrounded by a storm of controversy, Courtney Love has now been told to stay away from her daughter—Frances Bean Cobain—through a restraining order issued by the court.

In a new turn of events, after her daughter left her to stay with her grandmother, Courtney has been ordered by court to not try and contact Frances directly or indirectly.

The restraining order
Frances, now 17, clearly wants to be as far away from her mother as possible. This is evident as she has chosen to stay with her grandmother, Wendy O' Connor, and her aunt, Kimberly Dawn Cobain.

All contact between the mother and daughter has been restricted, and the court order which is temporary in nature right now, will be revised on Jan. 5 to a permanent status.

Courtney's rants
In what turned out to be a classic case of “washing you dirty laundry in public”, Courtney, in her typical immature way, decided to rant on Facebook. This could also be the reason behind the restraining order.

On a post in Facebook, Courtney said, “I don't care really, I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this (****) has lost her position. She was deceptive, she lied and she’s lying to herself . . . My daughter is not always honest.”

She later added that her daughter was “clearly deluded” if she considered that she will be able to buy her grandmother a house in LA with her money.

She said, “I’d love to see how that works…She thinks she has all this money. The point is, I have all the money she has. You could’ve asked for emancipation…You realize that this will put you in juvenile circus three times in your little life?”

Softening up a little, she had also said that her daughter “is a wonderful kid”, but has “some bad people around her”. Courtney further went on to say that Fanrces' grandmother was the reason for her father's death.

Lastly, she said, “I love you and always will unconditionally.”

Courtney, whose family has always been amidst controversy, from alleged drug abuse, to Kurt Cobain's suspicious suicide, had earlier said that she hoped her daughter did not turn up like Britney Spears’ sister Jamie L. Spears, who got pregnant when she was 17.

Discipline - 12-17-2009 at 10:39 AM

Fuckin junkies. Somebody needs to put two shots in the back of Courtney's head.

ShawnRefuse - 12-17-2009 at 10:53 AM

Looks a bit like Kelly Osbourne.

Celeb f-ups.

gavin - 12-17-2009 at 10:58 AM

she's a little girl.
she had very little chance of no drama in her life with her father dead when she was a baby and that woman for her mother.
hopefully she is able to get a chance at a normal life by doing this.

Mark Lind - 12-17-2009 at 11:21 AM

**Removed by request**

XnMeX - 12-17-2009 at 11:34 AM

It is creepy how much she looks like Kurt in drag in the 2nd picture... Her life is unfortunatly going to have nothing but problems. I don't think there was much of a way around it.

XnMeX - 12-17-2009 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
Hopefully the daughter looks into getting the Kurt Cobain case re-opened now that she is older. I'm convinced that he didn't kill himself.

Kurt & Courtney = GREAT movie on the subject. I was never big into Nirvana and Kurt but the movie is awesome.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-17-2009 at 11:57 AM

shes not a fuck up is she? To be honest this is the first I've heard of her in the news since Kurdt died.

I always wondered how she turned out/what she looked like, but never bothered to do a google search till I read this story.

Shes gonna be a rich rich rich girl when Courtney dies.

side note: Anyone know what the shirt shes wearing in that first picture is?

XnMeX - 12-17-2009 at 12:16 PM

I don't know if she is a "fuck up" but her life is deffinetly gonna be drama and spotlight due to who she and her parents are.

CR83 - 12-17-2009 at 12:16 PM

I could care less about Kurt or Courtney. It's a shame this young girl is mixed up in drama about just the "ownership" of her.

I hope the best for her and her mom is a completely junkie.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-17-2009 at 12:27 PM

at least shes 17 so shes only got one more year to deal with this at all, then its up to her where she lives and who she continues to have a relationship with.

BDx13 - 12-17-2009 at 01:32 PM

courtney offed kurt and el duce.
end of story!

XHonusWagnerX - 12-17-2009 at 01:38 PM

I know the theory about El Duce killing Kurdt, but how the hell did Courtney even know who El Duce was to get ahold of him!?

Mark Lind - 12-17-2009 at 02:30 PM

**Removed by request**

Mark Lind - 12-17-2009 at 02:33 PM

**Removed by request**

gavin - 12-17-2009 at 02:38 PM

i know for a fact that courtney was bangin dope years before she met cobain.....

Discipline - 12-17-2009 at 02:42 PM

Nancy Spungen for a new generation.

gavin - 12-17-2009 at 02:43 PM

i also know for a fact that what mark said is true
she was the "scene" chick in the portland/seattle area for years before anyone knew who she was
bangin dope and bangin dumb dudes

lifeisabitch - 12-17-2009 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gavin
she was the "scene" chick in the portland/seattle area for years before anyone knew who she was

and none of that has changed except her zip code

gavin - 12-17-2009 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lifeisabitch
Quote:
Originally posted by gavin

and none of that has changed except her zip code

tru dat

clevohardcore - 12-17-2009 at 09:02 PM

she had a shitty band too. pretty on the inside was total suckage.

Mark Lind - 12-17-2009 at 10:33 PM

**Removed by request**

Voodoobillyman - 12-19-2009 at 10:16 AM

I feel bad for this little girl, she never had a shot. I hope she manages to keep her head screwed on somewhat right through all of this tragedy in her life.

clevohardcore - 12-19-2009 at 10:52 AM

Is it gay if you think shes hot? Because she looks like her Dad a lot and that is freaking weird.

XnMeX - 12-19-2009 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Is it gay if you think shes hot? Because she looks like her Dad a lot and that is freaking weird.

She indeed looks alot like him but she does have a cute look to her.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-19-2009 at 12:20 PM

nah its not gay.... shes hot.... I just didnt wanna be the first to say it cause shes 17.

random - 12-19-2009 at 06:50 PM

fucking pedophiles.

and i feel bad for her upbringing. really hope that trust fund doesn't get injected into her arm, but i suspect it's a real possibility.

Mark Lind - 12-19-2009 at 06:55 PM

**Removed by request**

Lucabrasi - 12-21-2009 at 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I know the theory about El Duce killing Kurdt, but how the hell did Courtney even know who El Duce was to get ahold of him!?

I actually bought the book that the PI wrote.... actually, it's not a book so much as it is just a case file that he has prepared. You gotta get it from his site; it's not in stores. And it's about $50. But anyway.... he links her to El Duce through the guitarist in Hole (I believe). Keep in mind this guy by hired by COURTNEY to track Kurt down in the days before his body was found. And his findings are that she was involved in his murder.

Mark was it worth paying the $50? I spent a couple hours on the PI's site and watch the youtubes videos. It was really interesting.

Mark Lind - 12-21-2009 at 12:00 PM

**Removed by request**