Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

terror show tonite

xDTYMx - 9-28-2004 at 02:39 PM

why terror is on tour with unearth,black blahlia murder and rememblahring never i dont know.. but i'm going anyway

knitting factory in NY
whose going?

BDx13 - 9-28-2004 at 04:16 PM

gotta introduce the band to new audiences! moron and i were supposed to go, but i don't know if he got tickets. moron, we in?

moron - 9-28-2004 at 04:36 PM

we're in. Im meeting another friend there for 7:00, but Im up for meeting earlier if you wanna hit a bar before hand.

moron - 9-28-2004 at 04:41 PM

Im not going home before the show so you'll see "business mode" moron.

BDx13 - 9-28-2004 at 04:47 PM

absolutely. i'll be at Nancy Whiskey by 6.

DAN SMASH - 9-29-2004 at 07:22 AM

you make me so fucking jealous you lot.:mad:

BDx13 - 9-29-2004 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH

living in nyc does have its advantages!

moron - 9-29-2004 at 01:00 PM

just like I thought I would, I had a small headache this morning. I hate not getting drunk yet still being hung over.

BDx13 - 9-29-2004 at 01:13 PM

no issues to report here! a little late night dinner, a few glasses of water, and a preemptive pair of Excedrin, and i am good to go!

i thought the show was pretty good. didn't dislike the first two bands (which is a rarity), and i thought terror was really good. didn't stay for unearth. i like seeing terror live - they bring a lot of energy.

xDTYMx, did you get in before it sold out? what did you think of the show?
moron - did you tell me that the singer from remembering never also does until the end?

moron - 9-29-2004 at 01:24 PM

yeah. Im pretty sure it's the singer in Remembering Never that's also in Until the End.

When I got home I drank some water, but I felt ok other than the fact that I couldnt untie my shoes because the laces were waterlogged. I had some weird fucking dreams last night though.... all involving work. It was horrible. Maybe THAT what caused the headache. Im feeling fine now though.

DAN SMASH - 9-30-2004 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH

living in nyc does have its advantages!

i guess so.
being roughly an hour from london isn't too bad either.