Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Current depression mood...

XnMeX - 1-4-2010 at 12:41 PM

Every second of my life feels like I am wasting it.

That is all.

lifeisabitch - 1-4-2010 at 01:29 PM

dude welcome to the club
go hang out with your woman

XnMeX - 1-4-2010 at 01:41 PM

I am at work. A temp job. Wasting away for nothing, towards nothing. Fun times!

mattybar - 1-4-2010 at 02:53 PM

kill some time with these sites.
some good shit in there.
www.damninteresting.com
http://www.mentalfloss.com/

i've been getting withdrawal from darkroastedblend which only seems to get updated once or twice a month these days.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-4-2010 at 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Every second of my life feels like I am wasting it.

That is all.

me too

moron - 1-4-2010 at 09:51 PM

wasting life in what way? what else would you rather be doing and what's keeping you from doing it?

BDx13 - 1-4-2010 at 11:41 PM

yeah, moron!
gettin to the heart of the matter!

moron - 1-5-2010 at 12:34 AM

It's the social worker in me.

MikeResist - 1-5-2010 at 12:51 AM

I'm in the same depressed state of mind right now. I wish I was thinking differently, but I can't seem to get myself positive the past few days. Great start to the new year.

XnMeX - 1-5-2010 at 08:39 AM

Wanting to be financially stable enough to get a bigger place and have kids but I have NO idea what I want to do for a job or even how to get any job that could make enough money to do the above. I also just feel like I am doing nothing. I am thinking of volunteering even but not sure what to do. Winter ALWAYS brings out the depresion full force because there is nothing to do.

BDx13 - 1-5-2010 at 09:14 AM

monty...graphic design.
you've got the skills.
get on it.

XnMeX - 1-5-2010 at 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
monty...graphic design.
you've got the skills.
get on it.

I went to school for it in 06 and ran out of funds before even getting my Associates degree. This area (and the interwebs) is flooded with graphics design peeps. I don't know how to market myself above and beyond the crowd.

XnMeX - 1-5-2010 at 11:40 AM

I guess I need to throw together a really profesional looking site and overcharge area businesses.

wez138 - 1-6-2010 at 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
I guess I need to throw together a really profesional looking site and overcharge area businesses.

Or you could turn it on its head by being a nice honest chap unlike most of the souless mind destroying scumbags that infest the graphic design world.

XnMeX - 1-6-2010 at 04:18 PM

I have gone the nice and honest route so far working with bands and will continue to do so but as far as other businesses... I have seen that some people will thow money at a "problem" and just want it fixed no mater what the cost. I want to find THOSE people but I will still undercut the area competiton.