Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

A conversation you'd like to have

Discipline - 2-10-2010 at 05:01 PM

Is there anybody you'd really like to have a long conversation or debate with? Doesn't have to be somebody famous, but it has to be somebody living. I was listening to some Jello Biafra spoken word today, and every time I do all I can think about is how much I'd like to have a chance to debate him. While I agree with some of his ideas, I think a lot are plain ridiculous, and I think it would be fun to discuss it with him one-on-one.

I'd also like to talk to Henry Rollins and go for beers with Rev. Paulie.

gavin - 2-10-2010 at 05:05 PM

i talked about baseball with biafra once

BDx13 - 2-10-2010 at 05:10 PM

if you'd get your ass outta canada, the last one could happen!

Discipline - 2-10-2010 at 05:26 PM

:cul:

BKT - 2-10-2010 at 06:21 PM

Cesar Millan the dog whisperer. I think his training methods are amazing and they work like a charm. His method is basic and it makes perfect sense. I would love to chill with him and for him to meet my dog as well.

BKT.

necrobutcher - 2-10-2010 at 06:24 PM

Paul Bearer, Vinnie Stigma, GG Allin (if he was still alive)

CR83 - 2-10-2010 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Cesar Millan the dog whisperer. I think his training methods are amazing and they work like a charm. His method is basic and it makes perfect sense. I would love to chill with him and for him to meet my dog as well.

BKT.

Same here Dude. I like his show but I take it in spurts because it is usually the same story. I like him for the plain fact he helps people and animals and genuinely seems like a very nice man.

I'm a HUGE hockey fan. I'd love to meet and have a conversation with the President of the St. Louis Blues, John Davidson. He is a really good dude too.

In the music world, Rollins. Not a big fan of his music but I like his disposition.

lastly, Howard Stern

MattyA - 2-10-2010 at 10:42 PM

Always been a big hockey fan, so I would love to sit down and talk to Bobby Orr.
Music would be Vinnie Stigma.

moforn - 2-10-2010 at 10:50 PM

Christopher Hitchens would be interesting to share some drinks with.
Lemmy
Bertrand Russell

clevohardcore - 2-11-2010 at 01:09 AM

I hung out with Vinnie back in 1998. He was real cool. Talked about guitars, what it was like recording there new album, what were our favorite beers and kinds of other nonsense. He was really a nice guy.

clevohardcore - 2-11-2010 at 01:11 AM

Probably, Adam Sandler or some shit. Not really sure. I think it would be cool to talk with Charlie Rose or someone on that level.

mattybar - 2-11-2010 at 05:08 AM

i'd like to talk about playing in a band, being a policeman, being a martial artist, an actor, a director and a fucking Dalai Lama (or whatever) with Steven Seagal.

Dave - 2-11-2010 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moforn
Christopher Hitchens would be interesting to share some drinks with.
Lemmy
Bertrand Russell

Lionel we've already met Lemmy...but sharing a drink with him would be cool if we could ever get him away from the pinball machines.....

wez138 - 2-15-2010 at 09:00 PM

To many, but here's some:

Jerry A
Francis bacon
Joe blow
Joe Strummer (RIP)
Joey Ramone (RIP)
Steve ignorant
John Belushi
Choke

JawnDiablo - 2-15-2010 at 09:19 PM

I never really have much to talk about really

barc0debaby - 2-15-2010 at 10:33 PM

Theodore Roosevelt....without a doubt the most badass American to have ever lived.