Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

new track from SOIA

BDx13 - 3-8-2010 at 02:37 PM

http://lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=14125

clevohardcore - 3-8-2010 at 03:09 PM

This is a band that will never let you down. Any word yet on who is doing the vinyl?

sippers - 3-8-2010 at 04:26 PM

hell yeah with every release they consistently put a smile on my face..:thumbup:

BKT - 3-8-2010 at 04:55 PM

I like that song a lot. Looking forward to checking the rest of this album out.

BKT.

JawnDiablo - 3-8-2010 at 06:34 PM

i like a few songs off each record after the first few.
i don't dislike any, just only a few stand each time.
but when combined overall, they have a plentifull set list when they play live.
ah last time at the church when i saw em it was great

JawnDiablo - 3-8-2010 at 06:37 PM

sounds real good.

Discipline - 3-8-2010 at 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sippers
hell yeah with every release they consistently put a smile on my face..:thumbup:

Jason the Magnificent - 3-8-2010 at 09:20 PM

Sounds kind of monotonous...hoping the rest is a little more memorable. I'd love to like an album by them again.

spyderdog - 3-8-2010 at 11:37 PM

this album and the last album have a really sonic production style to em

i really like this shit

maybe the best band in the history of hardcore

lifeisabitch - 3-9-2010 at 12:14 AM

I like it...
it shows progression in musicianship, and yet has good dance and sing along parts...
anyone can keep playing the same 4 chords, but they are trying to make it more dynamic while staying with a modern hardcore feel...

I have never been let down by this band

tireironsaint - 3-9-2010 at 03:33 AM

Not feeling it. I was really hoping they'd do something I could get into again, but it just sounds like too much metal aside from the vocals. I still like the vocals, but the rest of the sound turns me right off.

stateofdisgrace - 3-9-2010 at 03:30 PM

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. They are so good. I just miss alll the catchy sing alongs they have provided us with in the past. I think they are trying to hard to stay relevant without having to.

MyOwnWay - 3-19-2010 at 08:00 AM

I find it hard to believe this would be the lead off track. Being century media, I would imagine them having picked one of the heavier tracks to promote. Past that, it sounds real good and still looking forward to the rest of the album.

mattybar - 3-19-2010 at 08:32 AM

not a band i listen to anymore but they are undeniably good live and still break out a few classics when they play.
so much energy on stage too.
those dudes should be personal trainers.

CR83 - 3-19-2010 at 11:12 PM

LOVE this band. Always will. This song has a lot of parts I really liked and parts I didn't. It was weird.

The production being "sonic" I can totally agree with.

Good shit.