Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

BACKFIRE!

mary - 9-30-2004 at 03:04 PM

does anyone of you know backfire! from the netherlnds and if they have a homepage??
i couldn?t find anything about it...

dustone - 9-30-2004 at 03:50 PM

Backfire! and Spider Crew are my 2 fav. bands from Europe.

Big Ugly - 9-30-2004 at 05:10 PM

I'm sure they have a website but it's not listed on either of the Backfire cd's that I have. Try the website for iscream records, they might have a link for the band. If you're looking to check out bands from that scene I also recommend Hardsell and (especially) Discipline. Also check out the Eastpack resistance tour dvd cause it has Agnostic Front, Discipline, Backfire, Do Or Die, Biohazard, Hatebreed, and more.

DAN SMASH - 9-30-2004 at 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly
I'm sure they have a website but it's not listed on either of the Backfire cd's that I have. Try the website for iscream records, they might have a link for the band. If you're looking to check out bands from that scene I also recommend Hardsell and (especially) Discipline. Also check out the Eastpack resistance tour dvd cause it has Agnostic Front, Discipline, Backfire, Do Or Die, Biohazard, Hatebreed, and more.

dont forget the mighty soia when the tour goes uk bud! :cool:

Big Ugly - 9-30-2004 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly

dont forget the mighty soia when the tour goes uk bud! :cool:

The tour was only over on that side of the ocean, it doesn't play over here. Plus I was only recommending a few bands from that scene. If I was going to suggest bands in general the SOIA would definately be there along with Sheer Terror, Madball, and several dozen others.

mary - 10-1-2004 at 05:30 AM

i got the link, but the page?s still under construction...
i saw them on the eastpack resistance tour last year, and this year it?s gonna kick ass as well!!!
soia, slapshot...!!!